Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

+4
Sue Short
bpaquet
fiffur
ARNIgal
8 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:05 pm

That's the first place Beans goes when we head out for morning coffee! I love you
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) Empty Re: My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too)

Post by ARNIgal Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:18 pm

My greatest longing is to feel enough stability in my life so that I can plant, not only a pot of catnip, but a whole garden...! confused
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Today I thought the starlings in the oak outside my bedroom had officially fleged. I was opening the window after work and a starling was doing the "mommy's-bringing-me-food" squawk! Turns out it was a mature starling scolding Beans' look-a-like! Evil or Very Mad
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:23 am

Imagine all the kitties you'd attract with an entire garden of catnip! Not only Beans and E would be happy, but every kitty for miles around who gets outside would be. Shocked My sister has quite the nip patch this year, and had to fence it off so it will grow unmolested.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Well...I'm not loaded enough to spring for fencing annnnnnnnnnd, a lot of stray cats live in this 'hood! Twisted Evil
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:27 am

She also wanted to be sure they also didn't use her veggie garden as a litterpan.....you know how stoned kitties can be.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Today "Bip and Bop" were scolding Envigado and I when we were out on the stoop for coffee! My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) 4053016357 My Envigado & Jay Jay (plus my kitties in Lansing too) 4053016357 ROTFL
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:44 am

Yes, kitties can be stoned! Beans' behavior seems to have changed because of the nip. Usually she'll come outside with me when I do small things like getting the mail or taking out the garbage. Mostly she stayed next to the stoop. Now she'll dart off and when I tell her to go "backs in", she'll hiss at me! Twisted Evil cat
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 am

Today during Envigado's turn outside, he got to meet the cable guy as he came to do some work on a pole near our house. When he first drove by, he seemed to be surprised that Envigado would just sit so neatly next to me while I drank my coffee! Unfortunately, Envigado got scared when the cable guy rode his cherry picker up the pole...! confused affraid
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 pm

I think cherry pickers are scary too. Shocked
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:25 pm

I can only imagine what E was thinking when that cherry picker started going up.....
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Envigado headed straight under the couch. Today with the air conditioner boy, it was a different story. He stayed on the stoop the whole time and watched him go back and forth between his truck and the air handling units on top of the church! Smile
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Silly Kitteh!!!!
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Guess he wanted to make sure HIS air conditioner was installed properly, so he can share it with you.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Today, the weather was so hot that Beans has been sleeping with her belly up in the air...SHE NEVER DOES THIS...EVER!!
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:10 pm

NO!!!NO!!! Mi Amigo, that's how Meowmy's brush your tummy fur. Tonio cat
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:17 pm

ARNIgal wrote:Today, the weather was so hot that Beans has been sleeping with her belly up in the air...SHE NEVER DOES THIS...EVER!!

OhMy, then it was really hot. It's one way to cool off a hot kitty asap, unless they're doing that in a ceramic sink (then it's cooler). Did you get a pic of that BTW?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:35 pm

A wonderful, long spring followed by brutally hot summer. Phew! I don't blame Beans. All of my kitties are doing the same thing.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Beans, Envigado and I have been back in the Lansing area for a couple of days now and the cats and I are getting used to things sort of...My panic attacks have subsided and The Kitties have started coming out of our room. Today during breakfast Beans got to see chipmunks through the patio door. She was somewhere else in the condo. I yelled to The Kitties that they were just like squirrels except they were tinier and came with racing stripes. Beans came running and flew to the top of the kitty tower to view them from on high! Twisted Evil Envigado hung back, maybe because he was sleeping, I don't know. He had me and my friend up REALLY early this morning. At 4AM, he decided to wake me up with a howl and some chasing 'round in circles. Because of his volume we've been banished to the basement until he gets more sure of things around here. As you might have guessed, my friend is NOT an early riser!! Evil or Very Mad
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:14 pm

That IS awfully early. It'll get better soon, buddy.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:26 pm

4am is very early! That's even earlier than I usually wake my meowmy up......Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:10 pm

That was about an hour too early for me too! Sleep Life around here is already getting better for the cats. When I got back from packing up some more stuff in Flint, Patty had decided to give Envigado and me one more chance in one of the rooms upstairs. Patty said she couldn't hear us at all in her room which is upstairs! So I guess that means we get to sleep upstairs until me and the four kitties leave for good. cheers
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:18 pm

I'm so glad to hear all four kitties are reunited into a single group again. All the better to gang up on you arni! LOL **snicker** Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Jay Jay passed away a year ago, but yeah, I still wish he were around! Sad Really though, I'm just glad that I had him in my life at all...
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:35 pm

I feel for you, Arni. I feel the same way about Archimedes and it's been more than 2 years. I love you
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next