Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 5 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 pm

The visitor kitty is gone. I finally got a nice nap in a sun puddle. I miss her a little bit, but I am glad I have my own place and no one pounces me or uses me like a pillow.

Mouski Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 5 1873251044
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 5 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Very Happy
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:32 pm

It is cold and wet, friends. I was on the giant cat bed, and my caddy took the covers off. Humph! He thinks that I will forgive him because there is laundry to sleep in. But, I want my covers back. My meowmy said that she will put more blankets on the giant cat bed, but I still think they did this to make me upset.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:36 pm

As I understand Daddies can be silly. It's cold here and yesterday Meowmy had to turn the heat on. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:59 pm

It's very nice here today again. My Lori has her window open! I could tell last night she had it open but it was closed when I got there. Gets chilly after dark so snuggles on her and mom are a must, how else is a kitty supposed to keep warm? A blanket can't massage you like they do when I'm on laps. I do at least 2 laps every day! Smile
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:29 pm

I understand. I love laying on top of Meowmy when she's stretched out on the couch. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:22 pm

I like to sit on laps too. I even sat on my caddy last night.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:44 pm

Good kitty Mouski. We kitties have to keep our peoples warm. Otherwise they'd get sick and who would open those little cans of deliciousness then? We'd starve!
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:52 pm

I love cuddle with Meowmy in the afternoons. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Today was not a cuddle day. It was hot. My meowmy had the windows open. She says it isn't time for the cool air blower yet. It was not too bad, but it was too warm for snuggling.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:00 pm

What a shame, it's still snuggle weather here.
bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:21 pm

We've now gone from the heat to the cold air. All in one day. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:21 pm

I thought I would be mad that the windows are shut, but I was HOT. I laid under the fan, but it wasn't enough. I had my mouth open to cool off. My meowmy said that was much too hot, so she shut all the windows and wonderful cold airs came to make things better. I am glad I have the cold airs. My friends down the street have to hide under their house because it does not have cold airs inside.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:27 pm

I've had the cold air on but another front has moved in. Antonio is in hiding because it has brought thunder.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:08 am

That is probably headed this way, my meowmy says. But she should be home when it happens, and that makes it a little better. I will still go under the giant cat bed.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:09 am

I hope your storms weren't too bad. I've had to turn the heat on.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon May 01, 2017 7:00 pm

We didn't have storms. They might come tonight. My meowmy still has the windows closed, but she says they will be open tomorrow. It is supposed to be very nice-y. I hope I can go strolling.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 01, 2017 11:17 pm

I hope you get to go strolling. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue May 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Those storms are headed your way Mouski. Might be there by tomorrow so hopefully your meowmy will be home to protect you. If not, GK will be sure to keep you safe. He knows about these things.
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue May 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Last night, my doggie told me that there was lightning in the sky. I didn't hear booms, so it was good. I stayed asleep until he had to go outside to potty. I wonder why he doesn't have a doggie box like we do. I think he likes to go outside where it's big and scary.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue May 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Dogs can be silly. They barked at me.
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed May 10, 2017 8:18 am

Cousin Tonio! How do you get rid of the rotten squirrels? One is teasing me. He jumps on the bird feeder pole and makes faces in the window. My meowmy says she did something to the bird food so the squirrel does not like it, but he still makes faces at me. I want to pounce on him!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed May 10, 2017 12:48 pm

I don't know.....but my meowmy got several baffles and seems to work. Now they just glare at the feeders from the tree.
She used to use an airhorn just as the squirrel reached for the seed.....we had to wait in my window and watch......it was loud but so funny to see that squirrel almost leap out of his skin! MOL
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed May 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Cousin Mouski, I have the help of the Rodent Patrol. they've been known to hunt and catch them. they view anyone feline as something to be feared. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun May 14, 2017 4:50 pm

I need to go outside-y then. The windows are open and I got to yell at the rotten rodent today. He ran away. I am fierce!

Mouski Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 5 1873251044
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next