Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 28 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:59 pm

UGH!! It's seems like it's been wet and grey for an eternity. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 28 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:06 pm

We have not gone a week without rain in over 10 months. Sad It is still wetting outside. My meowmy is unhappy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:46 pm

So is mine. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:34 pm

Sun puddles came out for a little while today. I hope they stay for a while. My meowmy says she isn't betting on anything but more wet, but I still hope.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:41 pm

I know. I'm hoping for three days in a row here. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:22 pm

Today had beautiful sun puddles and lots of winds to make the leafs fly around. The birdies seemed to like it, so I got to watch them out the window while I sat on my tree.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:55 pm

Well sort of got a fourth day. They weren't as nice today as they were over the weekend. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:17 am

It is back to gloomy and wet here. My meowmy is wondering if spring will come at all this year. She said it gave us a miss last year and stayed winter until it was horriblecane season.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:38 pm

It's the same here. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:04 am

More gloomy even though it is Sunnyday. I am sleeping on my meowmy, and she says I will have to hold down the giant cat bed while she goes to get more KITTY FOOD. I said she could go since she is getting me noms. Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 28 1873251044

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Same here, Meowmy is having a really bad. She can't get warm and has stopped eating. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:13 pm

Oh no! Stopping eating is very bad. Is she eating again? My meowmy just ate some chicken and shared some with me.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:44 pm

She is much better and is back to eating. It was the weather, it became too much for her. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:29 am

My meowmy says the same thing. It has been a tough winter. Very cloudy and wet, which means our birdies have not been bouncing as much. I miss them playing. I see green leaves popping up where my brother, Gateway, is staying while he is at the Bridge. My meowmy says that is a sign of spring, and maybe I can go in the strollie soon. I miss going in the strollie and the playpen.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:28 pm

Meowmy has uncover the porch furniture so hopefully there will be outside time soon. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:14 am

It is warm today but still soggy. My meowmy says no playpen today. Then it is supposed to get colder with sun puddles. I will like that.

I broke my tree. I was pouncing it and scratching it, and it broke! My meowmy says I can get a new one, but now, I only have one scratchy part on my tree. I wish she could fix this one.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:24 pm

We had a huge storm yesterday morning. I hid while it was happening. Then we had sun puddles and nice weather.

WOW!! this things are supposed to be instructable.

Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:44 pm

I am a mighty kitty! But... I am sad today. My brother went away yesterday. He was very sick, and I got to say goodbye. But, I miss him. I have been jumping up on my meowmy a lot. I want extra loving. She tells me I can have a brother or sister from the shelter if I want. I still miss my brother right now.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:04 pm

Meowmy told me Mouski. I'm sad for your and Meowmy. My Meowmy is also sad. She give even more hugs and cuddles. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:45 pm

My brother's doctor sent us a nice card today. My meowmy says it was very nice of him to do that. Not many doctors do it. She also says that we will have his footprint come in a decoration so I can remember my brother.

I did realize that I do not get second supper now that he is not eating with me. I think I also miss my second supper.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:22 pm

That was kind of your doctor. Maybe your Meowmy will give you a little extra to help you get over the sads. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:23 pm

Today she made me some chicken juice and gave me the chicken from it. I had to share with my doggie, but I do love the chicken.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:13 pm

I've been offered that but I snubbed it, give me milk and cream cheese any day. And butter, don't forget butter. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:32 am

Sometimes I shnub it, but yesterday I wanted it. I have my doggie to clean up if I don't want it, so I never feel bad if I leave it. MOL

Today there are sun puddles! It is a little chilly but not too bad. My meowmy says she sees grass in the front pasture. Maybe the grass eaters will have something fun soon. Right now, she says they are all muddy and awful, and they are baking themselves in the sun puddles. I think I will do that too.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:27 pm

We had sun puddles too, chilly here also. Still I followed them around till they went away. tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next