Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 30 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:27 pm

I love you Laughing
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 30 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:33 pm

Friends, my sister punches me! I am trying to make friends, but she hisses and punches. My meowmy says she has to get used to a new place, a new family, and new way of living. I just want to make friends. But, she is mean. I am hiding under the giant cat bed in my safe spot. I hope tomorrow is better.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:45 pm

Mouski, All will be well in due time. I was frightened and lashing out when I first came to live with Meowmy. Give her time and patience. Your Meowmy will make sure that all will be well in then end. She is as wise as mine. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:35 pm

I am now on top of the refrigerator. It is safe up here. She likes to be up high, but this is MY space. We can see each other, but she is not close enough to punch me.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:41 pm

You're doing great Mouski. You have the high ground and are safe. Your Meowmy will make sure she doesn't invade your space. All will be well. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:17 am

I am better today. My sister is now in the food/potty room, which makes me a little upset. She can't escape from there to chase me, so it is good. My meowmy moved my foods and potty to the other room across the hall. I have not wanted my crunchies yet, but I am getting a little munchy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:57 pm

I'm glad you're better today and things are calmer. Go have some crunchies. It almost time for me to have my wet snacks. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:39 pm

My meowmy bought some oils that are supposed to help my new sister and me deal with stresses. The store says they use it for their store kitty because he sometimes gets nervous when a lot of people are in the store. He used to pee on the dog foods, but now he is much better. I like the oils, and my meowmy says my sister does too. We are going to try to get this all worked out so she can come out without chasing me.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:01 pm

That is wonderful. I hope the oils work. Meowmy uses Feliway when she is gone for more than a day. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon May 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Friends, I am a quiet, gentle kitty. My new sister (I don't want to call her that) has been chasing me. I try to leave and she chases me more. Harumph! She doesn't have any manners. She is not punching me any more, but she chases me. I try to hiss and tell her to quit, but she does not. I am displeased.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 06, 2019 10:05 pm

Meowmy here Mouski. Stay calm like the gentle cat that you are and take the high ground. You can teach her good manners and calmness. I'm sure meowmy helps to make sure things don't get out of hand.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed May 08, 2019 7:56 pm

I will try, but she is really asking for me to lose my temper. I will try to stay next to my meowmy so I do not have to be chased or punched. She tried to sniff me today but I do not trust her.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed May 08, 2019 8:16 pm

Meowmy says that is very wise. Still do your best to keep your temper. Antonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu May 09, 2019 7:42 pm

I will try. Today I got to chase a skink. I really wanted it. It was speedy, and silly, and FUN to chase. But, my meany meowmy let it go outside-y, so I could not have it. After that, I tried to chase a spider and she smooshed it. She is very bad. She took all my toys.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu May 09, 2019 9:17 pm

I don't think a skink would be very tasty. I like to chase water bugs. Meowmy doesn't like spiders either but she tries not to kill them. she says they eat nasty bugs. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu May 09, 2019 10:36 pm

My meowmy thought this one might have been something called a brown recluse. She says those can hurt kitties very bad, and they hurt peoples too. Better safe than sorry she says. I am glad it did not hurt me.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri May 10, 2019 2:26 pm

In that case your Meowmy was very wise. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri May 10, 2019 10:43 pm

I had a good day today. The windows are open, and my sister did not punch me. I got to sleep on the porch and even got to sit with my meowmy on the big porch. She does not let me go by myself because it does not have walls, but I can sit with her and feel the breeze.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat May 11, 2019 5:49 pm

That sounds like it was lots of fun. Mine has been sick with another URI. I will post more about it later. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat May 11, 2019 5:53 pm

Today the windows are closed. It is dreary outside, and I think rains are coming. My sister has been getting close to me. I have not lost my temper because she has been pretty nice. Maybe I will let her have treats near me later.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat May 11, 2019 6:09 pm

That's wonderful, Mouski. She did not have a good start in life like you did. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri May 24, 2019 7:46 pm

I have decided to pretend my sister is not here. Sometimes I have to hiss to tell her that I know she is and I am only pretending, but she is pretending too. The only time I really see her is at breakfast and supper time. We are in different rooms but I can keep an eye on her. I think she will try to steal my foods if I do not keep my eyes open.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri May 24, 2019 8:43 pm

You're being a good kitty brother. I think eventually she will stop trying to steal your food. She can from a hard life.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri May 24, 2019 11:02 pm

She bumps my meowmy a lot and even jumps on her sometimes. My meowmy says she is learning to be a pet.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri May 24, 2019 11:29 pm

That's wonderful and I know you will help teach her. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next