Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have you read....book recommendations or where to find a certain book...

2 posters

Go down

have you read....book recommendations or where to find a certain book... Empty have you read....book recommendations or where to find a certain book...

Post by jeanebellini Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:26 pm

i know some of us like to read books about animals but just don't want to jump into one not knowing if it will have a nice or a sad ending. I'm not big on sad endings even when i know they're coming but i do like to know if they are coming.

But this is for any type of book..if someone needs a recommendation of a type of book...or maybe a book for a present etc. I'm just throwing this out there.

i'll start something though..i saw this book and wondered if anyone has read it. its called Oogy: the Dog Only a Family Could Love by Larry Levine i think. Its about a dog (looks like a white pitty)who has only one ear and i scar tissue on one side of his face/head. I might try to find it at the library...but just wanted to see what someone else might have to say about it.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

have you read....book recommendations or where to find a certain book... Empty Re: have you read....book recommendations or where to find a certain book...

Post by Sue Short Sun May 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Just started the Black cat bookshop mystery series. So far it's been interesting though no bodies have dropped yet.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down