Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Dane to the Rescue in Chicago!

4 posters

Go down

Great Dane to the Rescue in Chicago! Empty Great Dane to the Rescue in Chicago!

Post by gbste Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:57 am

gbste
gbste
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Great Dane to the Rescue in Chicago! Empty Re: Great Dane to the Rescue in Chicago!

Post by fiffur Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 pm

I read about him in the newspaper. They had his picture too. Great dog!
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Great Dane to the Rescue in Chicago! Empty Re: Great Dane to the Rescue in Chicago!

Post by jeanebellini Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:33 pm

aww what a great name for such a helpful pooch! I'm glad he changed it from Barry White....Scooby cartoon or real pooch is brave whether he knows it or not!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Very brave despite his tv namesake. I hope Scooby got a big steak dinner as a reward.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:32 pm

GOOD DOG!!

More: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-met-great-dane-rescue-20110107,0,2851375.story

Here's the thing. When you have a good, smart dog who has a real bond with his person, he is VERY tuned in to that person. If their person feels threatened and goes on high alert, the dog knows it instantly and will protect with all the wolf in his heart, no matter how sweet he may be in normal life. That's what this dog did. My guess is Scooby knows nothing of the poor girl who escaped being raped by that horrible scumbag, he only knows that he held a bad guy at bay because his person coveyed the red alert. What an excellent dog! Scooby is that man's true companion; he not only loves his person but has his back. I'm so proud of him!

Hoo, I'm proud of both of them. They are both heros in my book, along with the others who joined the chase. I hope the courts will follow up and bury that perp under the jail. $200,000 bond is a very nice start (thank you, Judge!).
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:57 pm

You couldn't have said it better Suzzzz.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum