Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Humane's Be Kind to Animals Week starts today May 1-

5 posters

Go down

American Humane's Be Kind to Animals Week starts today May 1- Empty American Humane's Be Kind to Animals Week starts today May 1-

Post by jeanebellini Sun May 01, 2011 6:45 pm

of course we're kind to animals EVERY week around here...but the rest of the world (or at least the US) is getting the heads up this week;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

American Humane's Be Kind to Animals Week starts today May 1- Empty Re: American Humane's Be Kind to Animals Week starts today May 1-

Post by bpaquet Sun May 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Yippee! There are a LOT of people who need a reminder. Maybe we should all try to be extra kind to some animals we know. Smile
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

American Humane's Be Kind to Animals Week starts today May 1- Empty Re: American Humane's Be Kind to Animals Week starts today May 1-

Post by fiffur Tue May 03, 2011 12:50 pm

At the very least extra special dinners and more treats, along with more general worshipping (Bij expects that).
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Tue May 03, 2011 2:21 pm

I don't believe we could be any kinder than we are! We live every week like it's Be Kind to Animals week, and couldn't be happier!
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed May 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Amen to that Bobcat.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed May 04, 2011 8:30 pm

of course Patrick is doing the Shelter stories this week....and i loved today's. looks like me when i've been coming home from work lately:)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed May 04, 2011 9:03 pm

LOL!!!! It's my house in reverse. Antonio has the couch and I'm
sitting on the floor.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed May 04, 2011 10:07 pm

well,i either have a kitty on my head or on my chest when i'm 'resting my eyes' in the afternoon. i just do it on the bed cuz there's no couch here.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 pm

I get a kitty on my lap, chest, or head depending on the mood Bij is in at the time.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum