Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vote to bring back a Baskin Robbins flavor

2 posters

Go down

vote to bring back a Baskin Robbins flavor Empty vote to bring back a Baskin Robbins flavor

Post by jeanebellini Tue May 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Baskin Robbins started something today where they are asking people to vote what flavor that was retired (or old) to bring back. its a facebook thing..you have to Like Baskin Robbins (no big deal,they don't ask for your info) and then you get to pick what flavor from their list.
personally, i was going to Root Beer Float until i saw BEATLEnut! pistaccio ice cream with chocolate swirl (or ribbon) and walnuts. sounds good! but check it out and see which one you like;)
here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/baskinrobbins?sk=app_211056425591698
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

vote to bring back a Baskin Robbins flavor Empty Re: vote to bring back a Baskin Robbins flavor

Post by lovekitties Tue May 24, 2011 5:32 pm

The amaretto cheesecake looks good!
too bad they don't have March malted madness which is my favorite flavor
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

vote to bring back a Baskin Robbins flavor Empty Re: vote to bring back a Baskin Robbins flavor

Post by jeanebellini Tue May 24, 2011 6:51 pm

yeah i didn't see that....but there's a place in the port authority (Australian Coffee Co or something its called....sort of kitty corner from a Cinnabon/.ice cream place) that has malted milk ice cream that's really good. Trader Joes also now has a malted milk ball cookie! i'd really like to try it but they're $3.99 for a container and every time i walk past i say "no,no, you can buy three days of cat food with that money!"
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Wed May 25, 2011 6:02 pm

I just heard about a place in Brooklyn that makes home made ice creams, some really offbeat flavors, but the do have a malted milk ice cream
I think I mentioned it once before but when Baskin Robbins was selling March malted Madness (it was malted milk flavored ice cream with whoppers in it I used to get them to make me a malted using that flavor ice cream. whammy!
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed May 25, 2011 8:00 pm

is the ice cream place you're talking about near the base of the bridge? cuz i saw it on a rachel ray food network special a long time ago and soooo wanted to walk over the bridge and go there. they hand make their ice cream and don't have a lot of flavors (and don't give samples) but damn, if its that good i'd go and try a scoop of everything that looked good!
i'm trying to get a group of people who got together in NYC about 5 yrs ago to get together again....just adults i hope....so we could do something like that. its hard to find people who can keep up with me walking wise....but there are several who have walked a bridge up around Poukeepsie.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Thu May 26, 2011 5:45 pm

I think that's the ice cream shop. not sure though
I have walked the Brooklyn Bridge twice, both in times of crisis, on 9/11 and when we had the massive power outage.
I think I heard about that bridge up near poukeepsie. It's a pedestrial bridge over the Huson, isn't it?

I also walked the Triborough bridge from Astoria to Manhattan when I was a teenager, a long time ago
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum