Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mimi and maty online book (freekibble story)

2 posters

Go down

mimi and maty online book (freekibble story) Empty mimi and maty online book (freekibble story)

Post by jeanebellini Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:35 pm

this probably belongs in the 'in the news and on the net' thread but thought more people would see it here....
FreeKibble.com has an ebook (free...you read it online) and when you click on it (even if you don't read it i guess) they donate kibble.
here's the link:
http://www.mimiandmaty.com/
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

mimi and maty online book (freekibble story) Empty Re: mimi and maty online book (freekibble story)

Post by jeanebellini Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:37 pm

sorry for the double post but i shut down this afternoon and it won't let me add into the other post....
that story is really pretty cute.....its written by the girl who started freekibble's mom and, of course, it about the girl and her dog.
hint..the story even has a ratty in it;) and i learned several things about rats i never knew (and wonder...do they REALLY smell like grape pop?)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

mimi and maty online book (freekibble story) Empty Re: mimi and maty online book (freekibble story)

Post by fiffur Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 pm

I thought that story was cute, and I wonder if ratties do smell like grape pop too. I don't remember my BIL's lil rattie Connie smelling like that..........
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum