Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone know about MP3 PLayers?I

3 posters

Go down

does anyone know about MP3 PLayers?I Empty does anyone know about MP3 PLayers?I

Post by jeanebellini Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 am

i'm asking ahead..i have to find the one i bought way back before christmas. i bought it but when things got moved its now lost....but i started to think tonight i might be able to load some of the music i've been listening to on the coputer into it. BUT i never have done it before and don't have anyone here i can even ask about it....soo....since we have all sorts of people and all ages of people in here i thought i'd get it going...
does anyone know how i would load music into it...and where to find the music (easily!)..i mean, i don'tthink i can just find somethingon YouTube and load it in can i?
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

does anyone know about MP3 PLayers?I Empty Re: does anyone know about MP3 PLayers?I

Post by piercingsavedmylife Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:57 am

Which MP3 brand is it. But generally you just need to plug it in the usb port. Itshould prompt you from there or just start loading the songs. But I am not sure.
piercingsavedmylife
piercingsavedmylife
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

does anyone know about MP3 PLayers?I Empty Re: does anyone know about MP3 PLayers?I

Post by lovekitties Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:06 pm

well let me know when you find out, because I have one I got from Coke rewards and have NO idea what to do with it. LOL
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:50 pm

piercing mine is a RipTunes (not a huge name but at least its a name brand).,i plugged it in and loaded in the little disc that came with it and charged up the battery but now i'm getting confused!

i don't know if i can store the music directly into the thing that loaded up or if i need something else!

LK i think you said you got a nano....is it that little square one with the circle in the middle? if it its one of those its an Apple product and you can work with ITunes. i hear its really easy to work with. (but i can't afford the player ...probably would have gotten one of those if they were under $10 like this one was!). And you can tell people for your bd or whatever they can give you I Tunes cards:)
mine will also play videos and do something with ebooks. but i'm not going to try to figure out how to do anything that fancy....want to figure out how to do the simple music first!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by piercingsavedmylife Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 am

It should load rom the music storage system with the product mine starts from the moment I plug it in ITunes starts immediately. IDK though let me look up riptunes,
piercingsavedmylife
piercingsavedmylife
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm

i got the PM piercing...my head's fuzzy from benedryl so i'm going to to go in and check it out tomorrow or MON..thanks for finding it for me:)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by piercingsavedmylife Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 pm

You are welcome it was not a problem.
piercingsavedmylife
piercingsavedmylife
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum