Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone interested in 'vintage' mutts tees?

4 posters

Go down

anyone interested in 'vintage' mutts tees? Empty anyone interested in 'vintage' mutts tees?

Post by jeanebellini Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:28 pm

I"ve got a HUGE bag of shirts and pjs some never worn, some worn maybe one time.
i HAVE to get rid of this stuff and i need some bucks to pay on this medical bills...and Franny's final vet bill and cremation.
almost all are 1x or 2x, one or two are a L...here is at least a start of the list..

Yesh(navy blue, orangish "yesh" on front size L)
I"m Nuts about You yellow v neck 2x
I'm a keeper Long sleeve pink (earl on front) henley style 2x
I'm asking $20 each but we can discuss...this is just the tip of the iceberg...if i can sell them for a decent price i'll get rid of almost everything. IF there's a shirt you're looking for (whether you missed it or you wore yours out) let me know and i'll see if i have it.

I also have a couple navy blue Michael Jackson tees,a nice blue tone pic of him from his last tour i think and Michael Jackson above it...both size L (but they're pretty big Ls)...give me an offer if you're interested. I have a M of the same shirt but i wore that for a while last summer.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

anyone interested in 'vintage' mutts tees? Empty Re: anyone interested in 'vintage' mutts tees?

Post by Fire Flower Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:06 pm

I might be interested...what do you have with Earl and Mooch on it? Do you have the one where they are looking out of a hole?

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

anyone interested in 'vintage' mutts tees? Empty Re: anyone interested in 'vintage' mutts tees?

Post by BobCat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:07 am

Again, you can upload photos from the QUICK REPLY area. Three icons to the left of the YouTube icon, there's an option to host a photo. I'd choose one of the two smaller options for a forum like this so that it doesn't take up the whole page.

That said, I'd be interested in seeing the Yesh t-shirt. I can't picture one in navy.
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:48 am

I'd be interested in the Yesh shirt and the I'm Nuts about You shirt. I'd have to borrow the money until I get a few paychecks from work, which starts up in 2 weeks with checks in 4.........

Just need a pic of the Nuts shirt to refresh my memory...I don't think I have that one. Who cares if I'll swim a bit in it?
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down