Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cree found his own little girl

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cree found his own little girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Cree found his own little girl

Post by bpaquet Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:24 pm

For some reason, when my horses get out, they always stay at home. I guess they're happy here. Cree got to wear his blanket today. It's getting colder and colder. I wish he hadn't torn up his neck cover, but at least the blanket is still in good shape.

I was hoping to try a ride this weekend, but the temps look a bit cold. I will probably wimp out.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Cree found his own little girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Cree found his own little girl

Post by Sue Short Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:50 am

I'm glad. There is nothing more terrifying than finding an empty paddock
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:48 am

There will be no riding today. The wind is howling, and it's COLD. I can't imagine taking off the horse blankets much less sitting up in the air with my poor feet slicing into the wind. Cree says, "Thanks." I might try during the week at lunchtime since it's supposed to warm up. Right now, I can't believe it will ever be warm again.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Sounds like you got what we did.....it snowed all day here Sunday. Still cold. It's supposed to get warmer by Thursday so maybe you will too?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:42 pm

Too wet today. But, it's warmed up. Tomorrow or Thursday hold promise, and if not then Saturday before I head off to boarding school.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:11 am

We did a quick bareback ride up and down the street, but it's shedding season. I couldn't put up with the itching. Razz So, the saddle is home tonight and we'll try more tomorrow.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Awesome! He is such a fun horse. He stayed sound for the ride (2.5 miles of walk and .25 miles of trot). We'll see if he comes out of his stall sound tomorrow. It is raining now. Not sure if I'll have time to ride tomorrow at lunch. I'll try.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum