Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christopher the cat saves more than one day!

4 posters

Go down

Christopher the cat saves more than one day! Empty Christopher the cat saves more than one day!

Post by jeanebellini Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:16 pm

thought i'd put this in here but if it should be somewhere else feel free to move it. i was just about to close down for the night and somebody sent me the link to an article about this kitty...he was found by some bikers this spring after he was hit by a car and taken to a vet. they took care of him and then he started taking care of lots of the other kitties there. helping make feral kittens tame, sitting with kitties during thier last hours. he's just a remarkable kitty!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christopher-The-Cat/145521818803821?v=wall

and here is the link to the article about him in pawnation...
http://www.pawnation.com/2010/08/27/caretaking-cat-saves-lives--at-animal-clinic/?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl5|sec3_lnk1|166555
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Christopher the cat saves more than one day! Empty Re: Christopher the cat saves more than one day!

Post by Sue Short Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:21 pm

What a wonderful story, what a marvalous
cat.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Christopher the cat saves more than one day! Empty Re: Christopher the cat saves more than one day!

Post by fiffur Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:52 am

Great story, and Christopher is a wonderful cat! What a lil miracleworker!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by gbste Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Those orange kitties aren't "plain" at all. My cat Julius was just like Christopher--comforting the dying kitty, calming the fearful, and mentoring the babies. My foster kitten Errol, also orange, cuddled up with Mimi when she was ill, keeping her warm and washing her face for her.
gbste
gbste
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:47 pm

i don't know if its i the breed or not but it just seems that orange/yellow/red kitties are good care givers....black or tuxedos are smart (or at least...'wise guys')....

i love hearing about animals that help others out. someone on facebook had a video of a kitty who was trying to recussitate his dead kitty friend. i only saw the picture,i knew i was be too upset watching the video. but it just shows that animals are much more caring than some humans think.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Yes, they certainly are. And they feel emotions very strongly at times too, I've seen that with my own two eyes. They grieve, they feel joy, you name it.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Jeane, I remember. I saw that video.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:26 pm

the pet store had an orange kitty in the window today...along with two tigery gray kitties. i thought about christopher when i saw the orange kitty. he looked like one of the kitties christopher was 'fostering'Wink )
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum