Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird stuff i found while looking for something else....

4 posters

Go down

weird stuff i found while looking for something else.... Empty weird stuff i found while looking for something else....

Post by jeanebellini Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 pm

okay...i occasionally come across some odd and funny things while i'm looking for something else and think "hmm, i bet the Mutts folks would get a kick out of this. but where would i post it ?"
so i went ahead and created one...
today while i was searching for a peanut butter brand i remembered as a kid (Velvet brand....which i only learned today was made in MI and went away around the same time i left the state but was brought back last year..here's the link to that.. http://velvetpeanutbutter.com/availability.html )
i found this story about making peanut butter cookies that look like mice... http://dorkanon.blogspot.com/2007/12/mouse-pelt-cookies.html
thought you guys would get a kick out of this ...i laughed so much i nearly fell off the chair!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

weird stuff i found while looking for something else.... Empty Re: weird stuff i found while looking for something else....

Post by Sue Short Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

She's not kidding, I almost feel off the couch.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

weird stuff i found while looking for something else.... Empty Re: weird stuff i found while looking for something else....

Post by Suzzzz Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Hahaha!

Have to say, that person's attempts at making cookies would put me to shame! Lol! And just wait 'till he gets to school with his pitiful peanutbutter cookie offerings and they call the bomb squad because he dared to bring peanut products onto school grounds. affraid
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:22 pm

I'm still chuckling over those cookies.................
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 pm

i thought the guy was in HS...but who knows. maybe he was from the same era as some of us..before they made that rule about not peanut butter. esh...
today i did a search looking for a picture of John...you'd be surprised what you find when you put 'john lennon cartoon in the google image search.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:01 pm

okay here's another one!
while looking for the picture that the title panel today i found Doctor Who! It appears that this year's christmas special (oh how i envy the British....i would love to be able to see the Doctor on Christmas day!)is based on A Christmas Carol.
Here is the link to the site that came up...though there's probably more info about it elsewhere...
http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/doctor-ghost-of-christmas-past-8920.htm
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down