Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling (part of) my Mutts collection

5 posters

Go down

Selling (part of) my Mutts collection Empty Selling (part of) my Mutts collection

Post by jeanebellini Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 pm

I have a lot of tees...most are 2xl or 1xl ...and pjs and i think i'm even going to have to part with some of my figures.
if there's anyone in here who doesn't have something already (cuz i'd like to have these go to someone who doesn't have them already) i will be putting them up for sale. either in here first and then on FB or over at FB.
i'm trying to decide if i should just ask a flat price or do a sort of private auction. I am desperately in need of money because by the end of this month (or even before) my checking account will be wiped out completely and my savings account will be down to the least amount i can have in there without having to pay for it.

Money is EXTREMELY tight since i went back to work. Only getting 9-10 hrs a week..yesh you read that right... a WEEK. after i pay back for the 'insurance' and take out taxes etc i am left with about $60...that's only $240 a month and rent alone is $300. I HAVE to do something and this is the start.
I also have some sports action figures (McFarlanes i believe) that i need to get rid of..if anybody is interested i would bring them out and see just who they are.

I have enough cat food to get through i believe May. (though Franny has almost stopped eating..i haven't seen her take more than 2 bites of either the wet or dry food if that ...i'm going to have to spend money and get her some pate fancy feast to see if she will eat that). i'm making a crock pot of soup with all the bits of veg and two chicken legs so that should get me through several days..but by the end of the month if something doesn't happen i don't know how much money there will be for food. (I have enough money from making the Nezhats to cover a couple month's pills...though i had to turn down one of the special perscriptions the doc gave me last month because it would have been almost $100 a month! It would be nice to be able to have the medication i need but when i don't have money for food i can't afford $100 medicine!)

I"ll try to come in and check in here..message me in here or on FB if you're interested.
I DID get a really nice early BD present....i'm not revealing it anywhere on FB so please don't say anything about it outside of here...BUT i'm going to be able to go to Mike's concert next week in NYC. I was kindly gifted with a ticket by someone i barely know. i won't get to do the convo reception to meet him, but at least i'll be going to my first real concert.
I just wanted to put that out in here in case you see something about it else where and think 'oh well, she can't afford food but she's going to a NYC concert"...its only costing me a couple rolls of quarters that i've been hoarding back since just after NYCC last year and that is for bus fare. Not going to buy anything...
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Selling (part of) my Mutts collection Empty Re: Selling (part of) my Mutts collection

Post by Fire Flower Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:33 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. Sad

You can PM me or email me anytime you want to talk.

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Selling (part of) my Mutts collection Empty Re: Selling (part of) my Mutts collection

Post by gbste Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Probably you should at the least do a private auction for the things you want to sell. Don't shortchange yourself, especially now.
gbste
gbste
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Amen to that gbste. I feel really bad for all the trouble you're getting trying to get back on your feet Jeane. Glad you have kitties to snuggle with though. If only you could charge people for hugging a cat.....

Jeane, did you have any luck with the charity care folks? And did you get the email about the pet food stamps? That would at least take care of the kitties tummies. And people food stamps will probably help take care of yours since your income has dropped so much. You'd qualify for nearly $200/month here with your income. Just putting that out there for you...
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Also, did you check with the mfr of the pills to see if they can get you a break?
Hope you do well in the auction or whatever you decide
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum