Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 3 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:14 pm

The birdies are coming too. There are so many. My meowmy has to fill up the feeders a lot. She found a store that has sales on birds food. She says it's good since they are very hungry from flying. I am just happy that they are here. I wish I could play with them (yum yum).

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 3 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:25 pm

MOL!! Someone posted on FB about rodents that needed a home. I thought they were snacks, Meowmy said I shouldn't be tacky. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Shocked They are advertising snacks on FB? I must look!

My meowmy says she might be grumpy for a few days. She is working on something called taxes. It sounds like no fun.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Just give her headbonks and purrs. Meowmy lost her paperwork for hers and just now found it. She was quite crabby. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:51 pm

The sun was making puddles today. I had good naps and patted on my meowmy to make her less crabby. She is doing something she calls procrastinating. She says she will get back to the yucky taxes soon. She doesn't like it.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:11 pm

Keep up the naps along with the petting of your Meowmy. It will help.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:59 pm

My doggie told me that he hates the giant sucking monster more than I do. I do not know if that is possible. He got to hide on the porch while it was growling around the house. I had to go to different hide-y spots to get away. He thinks he has it bad!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:48 pm

I know what you mean. Meowmy keeps threatening to wake it up. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:12 pm

My meowmy bought a new kind of crunchy foods. We still have our favorite kind, but this one has round crispy pieces and freeze dried raw fishy pieces. I love fishy. This food is a treat, she says, but I think we should get our favorite crunchies AND a whole bowl of this.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:54 pm

Silly Precious Kitteh, to much of a good thing will give you a gimpy tummy. Tonio, much to my relief doesn't like fish. Meowmy.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:57 pm

You are correct, Auntie Sue. I have decided that I like my usual foodies with just some of the fishy kind on top. The visitor kitty is a piggy with it, but I get in to get a bite.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Very Happy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:59 pm

The visitor kitty tried to run away today. She went outside-y! I told her it's scary out there, but she went anyway. My meowmy said she would be fine. It was very cold and rainy, so my meowmy was sure she was not going far. In a few minutes, my meowmy opened the door and the visitor kitty ran inside-y. She wanted to hug on me, but I was mad at her.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:21 pm

Don't be mad her, mi amigo. Sometimes visitors don't understand their surroundings. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:48 am

My grandmeowmy and granddaddy are here! They brought their doggie, Peanut. Peanut is only a little bigger than I am and he likes to schnuggle in blankets. I am not sure he is not a kitty in disguise. I like him. My own doggie likes him too.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:32 pm

that sounds like fun Mouski.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:44 pm

My little doggie friend is just a little bigger than me! He was very funny. I am not sure he really is a doggie. He likes to sleep on the sofa and curl up under covers like I do. He jumps really high in the air too. My meowmy says he is 1/2 doggie, 1/4 kitty, and 1/4 kangaroo. He was fun, but he had to go home today. Now, I am sleepy from playing so much.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm glad you had fun. Some small dogs can be fun. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:32 pm

I slept a lot today. It was good to have my house back. I love my grandmeowmy and granddaddy, but I like having my house back to normal.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:40 pm

I understand.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:33 am

I want to go outside-y. When my meowmy went out to take care of the big horses, I scooted out the door. The air felt good, but my meowmy said I cannot go out without my playpen. I remember how scared I was when I went into the woods, so I let her pick me up. She said I could go in my playpen later since it is so nice. I can't wait!

Mouski Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 3 1873251044
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:30 am

I'm glad you remembered that adventure, and decided to play by meowmy's rules for outside. She wants to keep you safe, and the playpen helps with that when you're outside and she can't be right there to guard you.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:50 am

Enjoy your outside time.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:16 pm

I really loved my playpen time. The sun was so warm. I played for a little while and then got to take a nap with the sun right on me. It was not as warm today, and the sun was in/out, so I stayed inside-y. My meowmy says it is going to get warmer and warmer, so maybe I can go for stroller rides too. I like this thing called spring!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:32 pm

Sounds like you had a wonderful day.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next