Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 22 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:46 pm

I don't play with it but I like how makes make water cold and tasty. Does your grass eaters like something called watermelon. Meowmy says it's gross but grass eaters like it. Antonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 22 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:35 pm

They like a little of it. Maybe a slice. My meowmy loves it. She eats the insides and they eat the outsides. I think it's gross too.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:42 pm

I've never tried it. Meowmy thinks that you truly a cat of discrimanting tastes. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:46 pm

Friends, my meowmy and caddy left me all by myself for one whole sleep. My brother was here, but they took my doggie. I don't know where they were, but I am upset. They did not feed me softies for supper. I had extra crunchies and that is all. No fair!

Right now, I am hiding because there are booms. That is also no fair!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:36 pm

MOUSES!! Are they back? How do they expect you to stay safe without your doggie. I snub my wet snack when Meowmy is not here. Tia Lu tries to get me to eat but I refuse, I miss my Meowmy. I don't like the booms either and hide too. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:08 am

They came back after one sleep. I am happy now because my meowmy turned on my TOY and gave me treats. I can't stay mad when I have treats.

She says they will be gone for a little while tonight, but that is ok. They give treats when they go and when they get home, so a little while is not bad. I just hope we do not get more booms.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:00 pm

That's good, when Meowmy leaves she is gone many sleeps and I don't like that. I get treats too but it's not the same without Meowmy. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:51 am

Guess what I got with my breakfast! I got freeze dried chicken. I love it. My meowmy put some on my soft foods, and I ate it and snubbed my real breakfast. That should teach her that I need freeze dried chicken for my breakfast. Who needs soft foods?

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:29 am

OOOOO!!!! I get that as a treat too. I love it. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:46 pm

I know you don't like fishies, but my meowmy sometimes gives me freeze dried fishies too. I love that just as much. I think that is what kitties should get for every meal!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:17 pm

I've tried that and snubbed it. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:25 pm

I will take your share, cousin! I love fishies of all sorts. My meowmy gave me some when the booms were over and I came out of my safe place.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:38 pm

You and I have the bestest Meowmy's. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:00 pm

My meowmy and caddy are going away for one sleep again. They made sure my safe place is nice and clean in case booms come, and my meowmy says she will have lots of crunchies and treats for me. The neighbor lady will come and give treats. My doggie is going with them, so I get to be in charge. My brother says it is ok if I am in charge. He likes sleeping a lot now.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:12 pm

WOW!! Your Meowmy and Caddy travel a lot. Mine's a stay at home. It's good to have a youngster in charge, since we older ones like you say sleep a lot. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:46 pm

They are not going to travel again for a long time, my meowmy says. They just had two trips next to each other. I am glad they are home. My meowmy keeps my brother from stealing my suppers. He is skinny, but he does not need MY suppers.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Well if he's skinny maybe you could share just a tad. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:10 pm

I do share, but he tries to bump me out of mine before he finishes his own. He is mean to me I think.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:18 am

Meowmy says her other cats did that. They were always swapping bowls. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:20 pm

I am afraid to go to his bowl. He yells at me. So, when he moves in, I just leave. I can eat crunchies. But, I think it's mean of him to be that way when he has his own bowl.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:23 pm

That is mean but he is old and that could be making him grumpy.  Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:37 am

He is very grumpy. I don't fuss at him because I don't want to deal with that. I can just eat crunchies, and sometimes my meowmy gives me a little soft food when he is finished so he won't bother me.

Last night, my meowmy visited my cousins Joey and Pixel. Their meowmy is down on her luck and does not have a way to chase green papers. She still takes very good care of my cousins though. Joey is old and skinny like my brother, so I sent him some of my crunchies. He really likes them and said thank you. Pixel has allergies, and is itchy. My meowmy told my auntie to call the doctor so she can get a shot and my meowmy is going to pay for it. I hope my auntie gets green papers soon, but if she needs to, my cousins will come stay with me while she sorts things. That way they can be safe and not need to go to THAT PLACE.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:46 pm

I'm sorry to hear that your Tia doesn't have away to chase green papers. Your Meowmy is like mine she is always willing to help people and furkids. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Friends, big booms are coming. I am hiding under the sofa and my caddy is sitting on the sofa. He will keep me safe, but I hate the booms.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:09 pm

Stay in your safe place, I hate the booms too. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next