Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble With This Board?

3 posters

Go down

Trouble With This Board? Empty Trouble With This Board?

Post by BobCat Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:22 pm

Hi kids - it's me. I haven't been around much lately. I do pop in from time to time to read up on things though. I was alerted by Sue Short that we have been experiencing periodic website problems, so I'm in the process of creating a secret group in Facebook as a backup. With these free sites, you never know when or if they may simply disappear one day. I can look at another type of forum, however, with my life having taken such a drastic turn, I can't guarantee I'd have enough time to dedicate to creating one on my own personal web address. At any rate, let me know if you'd like an invite to the Facebook group.

And Fif, why don't you check with the library to see if FB is still off limits. I have a hard time believing they still block the site, since it's so mainstream now.

BC
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Trouble With This Board? Empty Re: Trouble With This Board?

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Thanks, BC. I agree. I love this forum, but it makes sense to consolidate. Let me know if you want help on the FB front. I know things can get crazy, and I don't mind doing member screening and stuff. Smile
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:49 pm

Thanks for explaining things so clearly. hopefully this page will remain up and running as Bobcat commented FB it is organized and FB can be pretty freewheeling.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down