Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need ideas for button sayings(NYCC edition)

Go down

need ideas for button sayings(NYCC edition) Empty need ideas for button sayings(NYCC edition)

Post by jeanebellini Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:12 pm

okay.. i know i carry on a lot about the Doctor...and i know there's only a hand full of Whovians in here..but i need a little help:) (if this works out i might be able to do something similar with Mutts stuff;) )
But i need some ideas for buttons to give away at NYCC that are connected with Doctor Who. The saying has to be short (no more than maybe 4 words). I plan on giving out buttons to folks i see as The Doctor, his companions and even Torchwood folks. And some to just plain give away if someone is really cool. (its handy to have something to hand out if you meet someone...Eve Myles and Euros have Rescue Kitty buttons;) ).

any ideas are appreciated! i need to get my mind working again!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

need ideas for button sayings(NYCC edition) Empty Re: need ideas for button sayings(NYCC edition)

Post by jeanebellini Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:23 pm

hey i see people are READING this thing but nobody's saying anything!
I FINALLY got it together (I think;) ) and taught myself how to do the saying buttons. so if anyone has any ideas fire away!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down