Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shelter Me special on PBS with Patrick!

2 posters

Go down

Shelter Me special on PBS with Patrick! Empty Shelter Me special on PBS with Patrick!

Post by fiffur Wed May 11, 2016 2:15 pm

I got to see if last weekend....it's being repeated several times this month and especially the last few days in May.  Check your local listings folks....it was a good show!  Patrick shows us all the animals at the shelter that inspired last February's shelter stories.  Plus they highlight the first Cat Café here in the US.

It's a series called Shelter Me, the episode with Patrick is "Hearts & Paws". From what I've read the series episodes will eventually be on the ShelterMe.com website under ShelterMe.tv

pbs.org

Last edited by fiffur on Wed May 11, 2016 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot the episode name)
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Shelter Me special on PBS with Patrick! Empty Re: Shelter Me special on PBS with Patrick!

Post by Fire Flower Wed May 11, 2016 6:36 pm

Thanks for posting this, fiffur. I had no idea about it. I will look for it and record it on the DVR.

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down