Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it like to live in your state?

Go down

What's it like to live in your state? Empty What's it like to live in your state?

Post by fiffur Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:29 pm

Here in IL we are going on 2 years without a budget and we're going bankrupt. Jobs are leaving, attractions for things for folks to see and do are closing, fees for stuff like license plates, property tax, fishing, etc. are going up and up. The local mall looks like a ghost town. More and more doctors are refusing to take most of the lower-cost health insurance plans. The roads and bridges are crumbling and a few have even been closed as unsafe in the local area. It's only a matter of time before I will need to move from here. But where to go? There is so much conflicting information on the 'net I'm totally lost and confused. Where can someone live decently if you're not an extravagant spender?

So tell me, what's it like to live in your state? Weather, cost of groceries, property tax (is it legal to build an 800sq ft house), utilities, what the neighbors are like, access to good doctors, interesting things to do there, the general cost of living, etc.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

What's it like to live in your state? Empty Re: What's it like to live in your state?

Post by fiffur Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:33 pm

I really do want to know what it's like to live in your state. Please tell me.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down