Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 18 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:31 pm

Same here. It's supposed to be cool and rainy this weekend. When it's like that Meowmy stays home. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 18 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by fiffur Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:42 am

Getting sneezy here too. Everything is greening up, the birds are coming back, and it's nice and warm out during the day.
bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:10 pm

We have been chilly, Auntie Lori. The yellow stuff is everywhere, but it is not warm enough for me to have open windows. And today, it had the nerve to rain! Can you believe it?

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:22 pm

I think it's backing off down here. Nice enough to have the front door open.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:23 pm

My meowmy says tomorrow I can have open windows. It will get chilly after that, but I will enjoy the day and sit in the windows.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:39 pm

Today Meowmy had someone in to neaten up the house. She had the Evil Giant Sucking Machine out and the place was widdershins. Still in the afternoon all was well, with the door open and plenty of fresh area. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon May 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Oh no, friends! I almost fell into the garbage can. I have been jumping on it because I can reach my treats from the lid. Today, my meowmy had the lid open when I jumped and I almost fell in with the yucky stuff. My meowmy rescued me, but my arms hurt a little bit. The only thing that saved me was my claws. Now, I have to take some naps.

Mouski

(He is fine. I just hope he didn't pull his little leg muscles. Mouski's meowmy)
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 07, 2018 9:21 pm

What a Silly Precious Kitteh Boy. Naps will help and so will extra treats. Antonio's Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon May 07, 2018 10:22 pm

My meowmy got us a new kind of treats too. They are made with only one ingredient each, and I really like them. My favorite is the chicken hearts. But, the fishy ones are really tasty too. Come to think of it, I like them all.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Meowmy found one that is made with freeze dried chicken breast. It's wonderful Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed May 09, 2018 8:30 pm

I like the chicken breast one my meowmy got too. But... These are special treats. I want the other ones when my meowmy and caddy leave. They give me "goodbye" treats, and those have to be Temptations. Nothing else will do.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed May 09, 2018 10:58 pm

I'm not allowed to have Temptations. They are my favorite but they give me a really gimpy tummy. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu May 10, 2018 6:53 pm

That's awful! I'm so sorry cousin.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu May 10, 2018 7:38 pm

The sample pack of the new food came into today. I'm working on snubbing it. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu May 10, 2018 9:03 pm

My meowmy has lots of sample packs that came from the fancy store on their kitty day. She says she is wondering how to introduce them. I only eat the rabbit flavored crunchies. My brother eats anything. He's weird.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu May 10, 2018 9:10 pm

I've nibbled at the kibble but I'm doing a total snub of the wet food. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri May 11, 2018 9:10 pm

I haven't eaten much today. The windows are open and I like to watch the birds, I ate my wet food. It was turkey flavor, and I like that. I think I will eat some crunches tonight since the birdies are sleeping. My meowmy says she might set up the playpen tomorrow. It will be hot, but she says I can go outsidey for a little while. I hope the birdies are flying so I can see them.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri May 11, 2018 10:05 pm

Are you not feeling well. Meowmy opened up another type of the new noms. I snubbed that in even grander style than the first one. I've been nibbling on the new kibble. I kind of like that. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat May 12, 2018 8:16 am

I feel very good. I just wanted to snub. I am eating my rabbit crunchies and begging for the new treats. I can't decide if the turkey or fishies are my favorite treat. I tell my meowmy to give me both. I got a new flavor of wet food today (fish and tomatoes), and I love that. I ate all my breakfast.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat May 12, 2018 6:06 pm

The new tinned noms gave me a gimpy tummy yesterday. I gakked it all up an hour after I ate it. Meowmy cleaned it up and then cuddled me. Antonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat May 12, 2018 9:06 pm

Oh no. I hate when that happens. My tummy is usually pretty good, but when I gak, I get scared and run. I hope your tummy is better and you found some noms that make it happy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat May 12, 2018 9:24 pm

Meowmy says these things happen and she gave me my usual tinned noms tonight. She offered my new kibble but I wasn't interested. I like the first one she gave me. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon May 14, 2018 9:38 pm

My meowmy closed the windows today. Now, there are booms and i am hiding. I do not like booms!

Yesterday, I was in my playpen, and something called a lawnmower came down the street. It was a lot like booms. i was so scared, some tinkle came out of me. I was very upset and tried to climb out of my playpen. It kept me safe. When I calmed down, my meowmy picked me up and loved on me. She brought me into my house so i could find my purrs. She said it wasn't a problem that she had to clean the play pen.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 14, 2018 10:15 pm

That sounds awful, I hear lawn equipment but it's far away. I hate booms too, when they come I go to my safe spot. Glad you found your purrs and Meowmy's are special like that. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon May 21, 2018 10:53 am

I've been snubbing my dinner lately too....I am tired of science diet. Now I get something called proplan....it's so tasty I can't snub that!
bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next