Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 10 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Yeah. Your peoples want to be sure you get your foodies and are safe while your Tia is at the doctor's. My meowmy says she would do the same thing. I wouldn't like it, but it would be better than being all alone in the house with no one to see and no one giving me foodies and cleaning my box.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 10 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:30 am

My meowmy gave me a bean today. Beans are fun! These are purple and very long. My meowmy says they're called Chinese beans. She says she does not like them very much, so they are all for me. I like chasing the bean around the kitchen and I talk to it.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:42 pm

That does sound like fun. I'm going to ask mine for one. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:22 pm

My doggie likes to eat them, so I have to play with my bean while he is outside-y. When he comes inside-y, he cleans up. My meowmy is happy because she doesn't have to eat the beans.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:54 pm

GK has decided that he REALLY wants to go outside. He keeps squeaking and meowing at the back door. I opened it, and he was confused. I think his inside cat and outside cat are battling it out.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:05 pm

Hopefully the inside cat will stay the winner.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:44 am

Why did my meowmy put an update about my brother in MY topic? She's such a silly meowmy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:55 pm

They lose track of things. You're right they can be so silly.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:18 pm

She was gone most of today. She might be silly but I missed her. She took my doggie too, so I was very worried. When they came home, I had to run to see them. My doggie smells very good. He said he liked his bath. I don't know how that can be. Baths are terrible!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:20 am

dogs are weird. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 pm

They really are. Do you know that my doggie actually went outside-y in the RAIN. He came back in all wet. It was awful. He said he did not mind, but he looked like he actually liked it. I told him he better not get any of that on me. Ugh. I really need to teach him better.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Good luck with that.....most dogs don't learn so quick about getting wet.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 pm

My meowmy was gone for three sleeps! I was so happy when she came home. I gave purrs and rubs, and I even sat on her lap for a little while. But, it is very hot here, so I don't want to sit on laps too much.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm glad you Meowmy is back. I understand about the heat. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:51 pm

I was sick-y today. All day I was good, but after my suppers, my tummy was upset. I told my meowmy that I was going to be sick, but she was not in time to make it better. I got sick anyway. Now, I am better but I am tired. Good night, friends.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Good night, I'm sorry you have gimpy tummy. A good sleep should make it right. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:57 pm

I am all better today. I must have eaten something funny. I was chasing bugs, and my meowmy always tells me not to eat them. I think she might be right.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:22 pm

UGH!! Your Meowmy's right, according to GW and Sport of the Rodent Patrol. Until the Food Lady came along they had to eat them. The Food Lady is what they call Mewomy. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:21 pm

Today we had booms. I do not like them. I tried to find a place to hide, but I could not. I had to sit by my meowmy until they went away.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:17 pm

I don't like them either. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:17 pm

My meowmy opened the windows today. I got to watch hummy birds fly around. There are so many! I had to talk to them because they were talking to me. They chirp kind of like a kitty does.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:19 pm

That sounds like fun. The only birds that talk around here are the jays and they're rude. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:32 pm

My meowmy went to visit her friend, and it turns out that I have new cousins at that barn. Their names are Sweet Pea, Stache, and Blakie. They are tuxedos and Blackie is all black. I wish I could meet them, but my meowmy says they are very shy.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:41 pm

Cousins are fun. Still I don't think you would like a barn. Meowmy.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:48 pm

My meowmy was brushing the spider webs off the outside of the windows. I wanted to help, so I followed her all around the house. She says there is more to do, but I will not be able to help because the windows need to be opened and she is afraid I might go out. I think she does not trust me. Humph!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next