Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

3 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 7 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:20 pm

I know Mouski. I have two litter boxes, and after I used one and done a proper burial of my leavings. I go to the other one to make sure the pellets are properly arranged for future use. Food Lady claims it's most irritating. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 7 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:03 pm

MOL

We have one that is covered and one that is not. We use one in the morning and one at night. We used to have another covered one, but my meowmy put it away since we weren't using it. I sometimes look where it used to be. She says she worries that I might think it's ok to potty there. Harumph! How insulting!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:29 pm

Food Lady totally changed one box last night. She's fastidious about my boxes. Each box gets totally changed out once a month and cleaned daily. She very particular, even food dishes are kept clean even the kibble dish. My water dish is even cleaned once a day, sometimes twice if she sees crumbs in it. She really is fussy. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:57 pm

That sounds like our meowmy too. She scrubbed our potties at the end of the warm weathers. She will do it again when it warms up again. She changes everything out once a month like your Food Lady. Our waters are cleaned all the time. They are not very close to our foods, so we don't get a lot of crumbs in it. Sometimes we drop toys in it though just to keep her on her toes.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:24 pm

Food Lady has done the same with my water. Since my teeths are bad my water sometimes get messy. She is saying something about a dental in the upcoming year. That does not sound good. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:34 pm

It isn't bad according to my doggie. He says they give you medicine that makes you sleepy so you won't even know it happens. Sometimes they even send you stuff to make you happy before you go. If it makes your teeth feel good, it is a good thing. My teeth are all good for now, but my meowmy says I need to go get a check up after the yucky weathers are done.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:18 pm

I'm missing some of mine. Food Lady says it's from the Hard Years. She says it will be after I get my shots again, also she needs to save green papers. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Tell Food Lady to talk to my meowmy. She says she can help your teeth feel better. My brother GK lost some teeth from when he was tiny and outside-y. She remembers how much better he felt when those were taken care of.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Tell Food Lady to talk to my meowmy. She says she can help your teeth feel better. My brother GK lost some teeth from when he was tiny and outside-y. She remembers how much better he felt when those were taken care of.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:21 pm

Food Lady here. Bud is recovering from a hard morning of surveying his domain from the balcony, then bird watching from the couch, then last but least playing hard with Fiddy. Now he's passed out at the end of the couch. As we closer to the time, I will talk to your Meowmy. He's missing teeth already I hope he doesn't lose anymore.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:40 pm

Thank you, Food Lady. I have talked to Bud while you silly peoples were doing people things. He says he is happy. Take your time. He feels good, so there is no rush to get him to see the doctor for his teeth. He says he is happy to have a porch, a warm place to sleep, and regular foods. You are his hero.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:39 pm

I'm glad you and Bud have become good friends. He's such a good boy. Right now he's denned up in his other favorite spot under the bed. He's right we've got plenty of time, he's not due for his shots till late summer. Hopefully this plague will be over and I can go in with him. Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Jack had four teeth pulled in one surgery. It took some time for Jack's mouth to heal.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:24 pm

OUCH!! That's what worries me. Bud loves his kibble. Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:18 pm

Pugsley had multiple surgeries that left him toothless. The only tooth that he kept was his snaggle tooth.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:24 pm

Hey, youse guys. Bud here. What is all this Crisp Mouse thing about? Does it make people go crazy? Food Lady is singing and dancing, I mean really. How's a guy supposed to get his twenty hours of sleep in. At least it's nice enough to nap in the balcony.

Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:11 pm

Bud, my hoomans don't sing and dance. One of my hoomans mentioned it will be a bit sad not having Jack. I climbed the crisp mouse tree for a few years. I made my caddy scared. My other hoomans were amused.

Junko
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:13 pm

Hi Junko,

Food Lady is still sad about the loss of Patch. This is my first Crisp Mouse inside and I like it. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Bud, I was told I lived my first month of life outside before I was brought inside. I don't remember being outside.

Junko
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:04 pm

Merry Crisp Mouse Junko,
I remember it all to well. I am grateful for Food Lady and her kindness. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:15 pm

Hi friends! Crispmouse is great. My sister and I got salmon - our favorite. My meowmy says we can have more later. My caddy is home too, so we are happy about that. There is no singing and dancing here. My meowmy sounds like a hurt kitty when she tries to sing. MOL

Have fun, warm days.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:14 pm

Mouski,

This was my first Crisp Mouse. It's been wonderful, plenty of everything good. I don't like salmon and other things. Still I had extra treats and cuddles. Food Lady is still singing and it sounds like your Meowmy's. MOL!! I love it. I love having a name, along with all the good things that came with a forever home.

I was naughty yesterday. I got up on the kitchen counter. You know what Food Lady did, she called the Most Worthless Wonder Cat ever, gave me ear scritches and then shooed me off. I don't think she was mad at all.

Merry Crisp Mouse to you and your sister.
Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:10 am

We never tried to get on the counter. Tortie likes to get on the table to beg for hooman food.

Junko
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:40 am

I do it ever so often to see if she's paying attention.

Bud.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:37 pm

I got on the counter the day before Crisp Mouse to chase a rodent. My meowmy was not upset by that, but she did say she would need to clean everything in the kitchen. I wonder if she thinks my feet are filthy.

By the way, my sister and I caught the rodent and made it go to the Bridge. My meowmy says we did good.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next