Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

3 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 8 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:13 pm

There is nothing wrong with you feet Mouski, but plenty with the rodent's. The cooties from nasty rodent feet will make everyone sick.

You did great. In fact the both of you were awesome. Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 8 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:05 pm

Thank you, Food Lady I love you

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:54 am

I got a new barky! He is fun. He sometimes sniffs and follows me, but usually he just lets me play around him. I have bumped his legs, sniffed his nose, and eaten some of his foods. I think I will like this one as much as my last one.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:26 pm

I hope so Mouski. Bingo was such a good dog. You Meowmy is a wise person and I know she found the perfect one. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:08 pm

The only thing that bothers me is that he likes my toys. I can't take my socks out because he would eat them. My meowmy says she is going to try to figure out a safe place for me to keep them.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:15 pm

That's not good for all parties concerned. I know your Meowmy is on top of it. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:13 pm

I finally got to take my sock out. I carried it around for adventures and the barker did not mess with it. He has his and I have mine. All is good.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:30 pm

That's great. Barkers can be hard on kitty toys. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:11 pm

MOL he tried to play with my sister's string ball today. My meowmy rescued it, but I just laughed and laughed. She deserves it because she likes to punch me sometimes.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:16 pm

Glad your Mom rescued it. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:20 pm

MOL I am too, but I can't let her know that I care.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:26 pm

Very Happy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:32 pm

Friends, you would not believe! My meowmy puts icky stuff in my ears now. I went to the doctor and I was very good. I am healthy and not chubby like she told me I am. And now she is putting icky stuff in my ears. I think she does not like me any more. She tried to suck up by giving me salmon treats, but I know better. She's going to do it again. Harumph!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:57 pm

Mouski,

That's disgusting. Still pay the guilt card for all it's worth. I have this great trick, I get up under Food Lady's feet when she is counting out my treats, it causes her to drop one or two. I can scarf them in mid air. Bud, the Brave
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:44 pm

OOO! You can catch your treats? That is impressive. My eyes work funny is I can't catch well. I have nystagmus. My meowmy says it makes me cute.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:09 pm

Yes, and if I miss I can scarf them off the floor before Food Lady can get them. Bud.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:55 pm

I can find treats on the floor really fast too. I beat my doggie and his sniffer works really good.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed May 05, 2021 7:02 pm

Friends, I am the bestest kitty. My meowmy says I get points because I killed a spider and did not eat it. I didn't mean to kill it, but it was so fun to play with it. They are very squishy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed May 05, 2021 8:14 pm

Yes they are. Still it's good thing you didn't eat it it could have given you an upset tummy.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat May 08, 2021 8:30 pm

My meowmy does NOT like them. She says they are very scary. I don't think so. They move all funny and are really fun to pat with my paws. I wish they would hold together better when I do that.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat May 08, 2021 8:55 pm

I think they're scary too but they do help.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun May 09, 2021 10:23 am

My meowmy says they belong outside-y. If they are there, how can I play with them. I have not had playpen time in a long time. They don't get in the playpen anyway. Harumph.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun May 09, 2021 10:45 am

That's too bad. Has the weather been bad? Unless the weather bad Bud likes to hang on the balcony.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat May 15, 2021 11:51 am

The weather has been very windy. My meowmy says it is hard to set up the playpen in the wind. It is nice now. I might get some time in the afternoon. She says she is going to play with grass eaters first. I guess that is ok as long as I get my time in the sunshine.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat May 15, 2021 11:58 am

It sounds like a good plan. Food Lady is going to watch horse racing this afternoon. I'm going to become a balcony bunny, she makes more noise when she watches that than she does with hockey. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next