Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

3 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 2 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Sun May 24, 2020 9:37 am

We had windows open yesterday, but today it is chilly and gloomy. They are closed so we can have warm airs. My meowmy says it will be getting warmer later. We will see about the windows.

Do you know what I found out last night? Raspberries, blackberries, and peaches are very yummy! I had some that my meowmy had cooked a little bit and put over something else very yummy called ice cream. I want more!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 2 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sun May 24, 2020 10:58 am

That is wonderful. I'm sure there will be more in the future. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:06 am

We had booms last night. I was sleeping and then BOOM. I was not happy and had to go to my safe place. My meowmy says there should be no booms for a while, but I am not sure. It is still gloomy outside. I am glad the windows are closed and the nice airs are blowing in the house-y.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:20 am

Antonio didn't like the BOOMS either. Glad you are safe, and trust you Meowmy on this. Humans are not always right about the weather but we're not too shabby at times. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:03 am

Last night we had lots of flashes but not big BOOMS. It rained and rained. My meowmy had to open the upstairs windows today because the airs up there broke. She does not think it will be expensive to fix, but she does not know how to do it herself. She is calling the air guy tomorrow. I like him. He has kitties and treats my sister and me nice.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:00 pm

Flashes can be scary but not like big BOOMS!!!. Sorry to hear that the cold air broke, sometimes after big rains it can be humid. The air guy sounds nice. Especially since he brings treats.

Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:39 pm

It was very nice today. Not too humid so our upstairs is nice. The air guy will come tomorrow, I think. I hope he brings fishy flavor treats.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:05 pm

Very hot and humid here. Bud is upset with me. I was able to grab him and finish putting flea meds on him. He is not a happy camper. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:12 pm

What cat or dog be happy with flea treatments.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:19 pm

True. I think I've been forgiven though. Today, he snugged with with me. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:53 pm

It is super yucky, but fleas are the WORST. I had them once. I was very unhappy and itchy. I try to be good for the drops. Sometimes it is hard.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:54 pm

I know what you mean. Bud.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:15 am

Bud, do you like treats? I LOVe them. When I get my pills, I get treats. It makes it not as bad. I say you demand treats for drops. Even if Food Lady cannot finish the drops, you should get treats and they should be whatever you like best. (The goal is to get as many treats as possible. MOL)

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:32 am

WOWSERS!!! Y'all aren't going to believe this but Bud just rolled over for major tummy rubs. I believe he had to have been a pet at one point. Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:14 pm

Oh my! Bud, way to go! Aren't belly rubs the best? I ask for them when I wake up. I stretch way out so I can get them from my arms all the way down. Sometimes they make me stretch my toes out.

Guess what I got to do today. I got to go in my playpen. It is very nice-y out. The windows are open. My meowmy put up the playpen so I could go out and get more breezes on my furs. I had a very fun time. Now I am sleepy and must make up for the missed naps.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:06 pm

Food Lady, just shakes her head. She remembers me when I was called Bruiser. She thinks at one point I may have been a house kitty. I'm still learning soft paws. I've been hanging out in the flat all day, just napping and nomming. Food Lady just laughs and asks if I'm going to to keep her up all night.

I don't know what a play pen is but it sounds fun.

Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:08 am

Bud, I have been an inside-y kitty since I was tiny. Some nice peoples found me outside-y in a cold car with no noms, no waters, and no mama to take care of me. They brought me to my meowmy and caddy, and except for one very scary time I have stayed in ever since.

A playpen is a nice little tent that I can stay in while I enjoy outside-y. It keeps me safe so I do not need to scoot into the woods like I did the one time. It has net on the top and sides so I can see out, and the sun can get in. I like to go in it a lot. My meowmy says she is thinking about building my sister and me a catio so that we can go out is a sturdier thing and she can let us stay longer. So far no sign of anything like that.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:19 am

That sounds like fun. I enjoy going out and being able to roam around. I think Food Lady would prefer that I stay in all the time. I just came in from my nightly walk about, so now it's time to nom and nap. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:18 pm

There was no outside-y today. The windows are closed. It is chilly and rainy. Even the grass eaters are inside now. They said they were miserable when it started getting dark. I plan to nap all night.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:42 pm

I have been told that it is just as well that I don't remember my first month outside. I was told my feral mom rejected me and other cats wouldn't take over. My hoomans took me in when I was a month old to save my life.

Junko
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:31 pm

What an awful start. I'm glad your humans saved you. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:42 pm

My hoomans didn't want to pass up a pretty calico even though they didn't want another cat at the time.

Junko
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:00 pm

They are adorable. I love my tuxedos. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Arwen and Fred were tuxedos.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Very Happy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next