Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

3 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 3 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by fluffnstuff Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:42 pm

My hoomans told me I have good color distribution for a calico. I guess that's a good thing since I get told I'm pretty cute all the time.

Junko
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 3 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:04 pm

My sister is something called a chimera kitty. her face is just about 1/2 and 1/2 orange and black. I am a flame point siamese. I have blue eyes and orange highlights. My brother Gateway was a cow kitty, and GK was stripy. My meowmy says all kitties are beautiful.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:17 pm

Your Meowmy is right. Patch is black with a small patch of white hairs on her chest. Sport is solid back. Bud is a pewter grey. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:48 am

Pugsley was a flame point Himalayan, with curly whiskers and blue eyes. Junko is more caliby since she has some tabby markings like stripes and trademark M on her forehead.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:57 am

I love you

I have stripes on my tail, and my sister's orange patches have stripes. We have inner tigers.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:17 pm

I think all cats have inner tigers, but you're flashing yours. Which is a good thing.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:47 am

Does that mean we have outer tigers, Tia Sue?

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:51 am

Yes, it does. Bud has tiger stripes too. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:47 pm

MeowRoar! I like it. I could be a tiger if they are allowed to live inside-y and have lap time. I am getting ready to sleep on my meowmy's lap. I like doing that after suppers. My purr starts and I sleep until the grass eaters interrupt me for their night care. Silly grass eaters.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:28 pm

My stripes are in my grey areas. Jack gets told all the time he is a pretty tabby.

Junko
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:49 pm

My brother GK was a brown tabby. He was very attractive - according to him and my meowmy. My sister Shadow, who was gone before I came, was also a brown tabby. She had a necklace made from her stripes.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:41 pm

Friends, my cousin Mateo is here for a while. His meowmy has to go away for green papers for a while and he likes to stay with us. I have known him since I was tiny. My sister has only met him once before. He likes kitties so she seems to be ok with it. She glares at him and says she will punch him. She has not yet. My meowmy put up the gate so he cannot get to our noms. So far things are ok.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:48 pm

That sounds like fun Mouski. Hopefully Winnie will be nice. I'm sure she will, Winnie has become quite the lady. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:00 am

He has finally grown up. He used to try to give me baths. It was like our Mutts buddy, Woofie. I would run like Mooch. But, now he is older and has to take medicine because his legs are getting stiff. That means that he does not like to kiss kitties as much.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:41 pm

Well that happens as you mature. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:07 pm

People are making their own booms. Why?! I am lucky because they are pretty far away. but I still do not like them. I am in my safe place until they stop. My meowmy says it is not going to rain, so they will probably be making booms until late. I do not like it.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:32 pm

I understand Mouski, Antonio didn't like them either. Bud doesn't seem to care. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:05 am

Friends, it is HOT outside-y. My meowmy only lets me have porch time in the morning and in the dark. It is still hot, but not as bad. Even the grass eaters are coming in during the day. We had big booms a couple days ago. I had to hide in my safe place. My doggie was even upset. Now, it is still, muggy, and HOT.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:13 pm

Friends, we have scary weather coming my meowmy says. I do not know when but we will get booms and winds. I am not looking forward to that. At least we did not need to run away. I don't like that at all.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:40 pm

I saw that on the news Mouski, your Meowmy will make sure that you are safe. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:08 pm

We did ok. We had some booms while it was dark and the wind blew a lot. My meowmy says it did not cause much damage, and the suns came out at lunch time. I got to watch birdies when my meowmy put the feeders back up. She says her fig tree fell over but it is ok. She put it back where it goes and tied it up. She says birds love figs, so I hope the tree stays good because I love to watch them. They look tasty.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:58 pm

The figs or the birdies? I'm glad y'all are okay and nothing serious happened. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:31 pm

Arwen loved watching birds. She chattered all the time as she watched them. Jack chattered little bit and Junko does it some.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:04 am

Tia Sue, my meowmy says the figs look tasty. I say the birds look tasty.

I do not chatter much to birds either. I like to talk to my peoples though. I have lots of sounds that they just don't understand. I wish they were better at understanding Kittenese because I have a lot to tell them. (Like about how I can see the bottom of my crunchy bowl right now!)

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:04 am

Well they might be. I know the birds we eat are tasty so why wouldn't those.

I wish we could understand you to. I'm sure the understand your words for empty bowl.

Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next