Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

3 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 12 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:39 am

We don't have bugs here either and our birdies have seem to have gone away. We don't know why. I know Food Lady misses them Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 12 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:13 am

Oh no! Maybe the birdies are just going on their winter trip? Are you allowed to put out foods for them? My meowmy and caddy do that. We are starting to see more birdies - and squirrels - now.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:16 am

I can and do. I don't know what's happening. Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:31 pm

I see a lot of back yard birds - chickadees, cardinals, sparrows, wrens. The other day, I saw a woodpecker. I think they're comfortable because we have a lot of trees. It's hard to tell why they decide to go elsewhere. That happened at our old house a few times. They always came back.

Mouski's meowmy
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:33 pm

Well at least the cheeky squirrels are still here though. Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:08 am

We have lots of cheeky squirrels and they are not afraid of people at all. The country squirrels were much more skittish. These little buggers just scoot part way up the trees and laugh at Fred. It's amusing. I can't decide if I should just get some chicken feed for them or if I surrender the good bird food.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:52 am

Get some chicken feed, give the birds safflower seeds and a chili infused suet. food lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:18 pm

Friends, my meowmy went to the vet again yesterday. She was gone a long time. When she came home, she was very sleepy and didn't feel very good. I tucked her into bed and slept on her feet. She says she is better today. I have been keeping an eye on her, but she seems back to her usual self.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:54 pm

MOUSES!! Still keep an eye on her. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:18 pm

Mouski, I hope your meomy feels better soon.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:31 pm

How is she doing today? Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:15 pm

She is much better. She seems back to her normal self. She says she will have bad days, but things look good overall. She tells me not to worry, but I will definitely keep an eye on her. I want her to sleep more, but she does not. I bring her toys at night to make sure she wakes up happy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:01 am

That's good to hear Mouski. Keep an eye on her, I know Bud will add healing purrs as you need them. The toys are a great idea. Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:24 am

I spent all night warming her feet. She said at one point, her feet got hot. I MOLed. She had to kick the blankets off. I win!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:28 am

LOL!! You sure do. Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:15 am

Today, my meowmy says I get the brush. I have lots of furs that are trying to come off. She says the brush will help. I like the brush, but it makes me sit still when I want to play. I hope her timing is better today than it usually is.

And, she says fangs giving is on the way. She bought special things for my sister and me. Even my doggie will have something special. He does not like something called sweet potatoes. My old doggie loved them. I wonder why this one does not.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:34 am

Doggies are like people, they like and dislike different things. Food Lady.

I've got a mitt with little knobby things. It feels so good when Food Lady uses it. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:47 pm

Today my tummy does not feel so good. I gaked some water and then hid under the giant cat bed. My meowmy says she is not mad, but I still do not like to gak. I did eat my supper, and then played with my sister a little. Now, I think it's time for a nap.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:25 pm

Gimpy tums are never fun. Take it easy, just nap and eat lightly. Hopefully it will not turn into a trip to the vet. Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:56 pm

I like the brush. It's easy for me to get my favorite hooman to brush me. I only let her brush my neck and between the ears. She tells me it's ok if I see her as my mama since Jack did.

Junko
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:13 am

I love you It is definitely ok. She's a good mama. My meowmy is pretty good with the brush. I prefer the glove though It feels more like my kitty mama's grooming.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:36 am

I like the way is messages my tired old muscles. Bud
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:36 pm

Friends, can you believe that Santy Paws is coming? My meowmy said it was going to be a lean year, but he is going to come. I know he is because my meowmy has been talking about things for kitties. We have a new tree, so I don't know what it could be. Maybe it will be some new toys since my doggie has rudely been murdering mine.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:28 pm

New toys sound great Mouski and it's rude of Fred to murder yours though. Food Lady
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:59 am

I have talked to him about it. He says they are very tasty!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next