Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Jack returns home and Halo makes a big donation!

3 posters

Go down

Happy Jack returns home and Halo makes a big donation! Empty Happy Jack returns home and Halo makes a big donation!

Post by jeanebellini Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:00 pm

here is a link to a story about a dog that was lost from the camping area his people were staying at. it was in the same area as the girl who started the Free Kibble site lives....she heard about it and Halo made a donation to the shelter where the dog was taken til his family showed up.
http://www.halopets.com/freekibble/donation2-full-story.php#story
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Happy Jack returns home and Halo makes a big donation! Empty Re: Happy Jack returns home and Halo makes a big donation!

Post by fiffur Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Wow, I didn't hear about this story until now. I am so happy that Happy Jack is home again.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Happy Jack returns home and Halo makes a big donation! Empty Re: Happy Jack returns home and Halo makes a big donation!

Post by Sue Short Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Neither did I.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 pm

i find some interesting links from Freekibble.com and a few daily cat newsletters i get. sometimes the links are better than what is in the newsletter!)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down