Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperado's health thread updated pg. 2, 12-20 (Good news!)

+3
Susan A
Sue Short
mockingbird
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Desperado's health thread updated pg. 2, 12-20 (Good news!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Desperado's health thread updated pg. 2, 12-20 (Good news!)

Post by Susan A Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Vibes and prayers from SC too! It sounds as if your sitter is being quite attentive and observant. I know it is impossible not to worry, but your sitter is on the ball, and she's communicating. I'm sending "Happy Pee" wishes to your sweet boy.
Susan A
Susan A
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

Back to top Go down

Desperado's health thread updated pg. 2, 12-20 (Good news!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Desperado's health thread updated pg. 2, 12-20 (Good news!)

Post by mockingbird Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Thank you, dear Mutties.

Good news! I talked to Morgan (our pet sitter) and Desperado has gone potty! woo! Very Happy
She will keep an eye on him, but for now, we can relax.

I have more to say, but don't have time for more right now.
Our boy is ok. That's all I need to say right now. Very Happy

mockingbird
mockingbird
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

http://www.wildgooseberry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:40 pm

wqooo...i'm glad it wound up being okay. maybe he just wasn't drinking so much and held it in...but then relaxed enough to just let it go:)(I know some humans who are like that....they can go days without pooping cuz they're away and they have a think about having to go only in their own toilet).

hope the rest of the news is good as well!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:59 pm

mockingbird wrote:I have more to say, but don't have time for more right now.
Our boy is ok. That's all I need to say right now. Very Happy

That's all we needed to hear for now! cheers
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan A Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Maybe he was just feeling shy Embarassed

I surely am glad to hear that "things" are working!
Susan A
Susan A
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

Back to top Go down

Post by mockingbird Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Thanks everyone.
I'm sorry that I have to celebrate when we are away and Desi can wee. Embarassed
It is a big deal, though, I'm afraid. My mother suggested that perhaps he's sleeping more
with us being gone and isn't drinking as much. Maybe that's it. Morgan said she'd be keeping
an eye out and the kitty carrier is ready, if he has to go in. But for now, he seems to be doing
ok.

Thank you all for understanding. I'm so glad to have a place and dear folk to come to to share these
concerns that other folks may not "get". I'm also glad to have this place and all of you to celebrate the
little and big things, and the important things, concerning our sweet beasties.

Thank you all for your care. I love you

mockingbird
mockingbird
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 pm

I am so relieved that Desi was able to 'go' so no ride to the vet to stress him out. I agree, he probably is sleeping a bit more so not drinking as much. You know input/output.............less input + less output. And he might've been a bit shy too around a new petsitter.

Try to enjoy yourself, you know without a doubt that Desi is in good hands.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by mockingbird Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:31 am

I spoke with Morgan again today. It will probably be the last time I speak with her until we get home.
She said Desperado is still doing great and everyone is doing very well.
We miss them and I'm betting the little beasties all miss us. This will probably be the longest time we're away from home, so I'm happy everyone is doing so well with having a pet sitter.

Joshua said he misses the ratties and even Georgia Rose (remember, she is still a bit uncivilized around the edges.) I miss all of our babies.
I'm glad they all did well, but we're ready to go home.
I love visiting family, but I miss our little house and our babies.
mockingbird
mockingbird
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:35 pm

maybe next year some of your folks could come visit you;)

i saw some things at the pet shop yesterday and thought of the ratties. (now i have a reason to look at the rodent stuff;) )have you seen the rolling treat things made from recycled cardboard? or the houses that are made from a chewable wood? made me wish i had a house with a workshop so i could take my hand to making those little houses...they were so simple but useful. (they had them in the big cages (not cages ...more like HUGE covered fish tank things...nice, not like jails;) )with the gerbils and bunnies and they had been well used and well nibbled!)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum