Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

+10
fiffur
gbste
bpaquet
Suzzzz
BobCat
jeanebellini
WarriorNY
fluffnstuff
Sue Short
jimkr2t
14 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by jimkr2t Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Tat's tales - Something unusual has happened - caddy put THE BOX in the family room Shocked I don't know, I haven't moved around with THE BOX - the last time was a while ago, when I was new here and caddy took me to THE VET! (That's another subject Suspect ) But before that, THE BOX was used back in THE SHELTER!!! to move me around! Maybe, maybe I'm going back to THE SHELTER confused - maybe caddy doesn't want me anymore Sad Maybe you won't be able to write to me anymore! No Tat cat

Caddy Jim - It's time for shots and a quick checkup, next wednesday - I thought I'd leave the cat carrier in the family room for a few days early so Tat would relax and not get to hyper! lol! Caddy Jim study
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!!

Post by fiffur Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Tat....Bij here. Your caddy is not going to abandon you in THAT PLACE. He loves you too much for that. Try to relax, maybe the box is in there because he's cleaning the other spot, who knows? I wouldn't worry, look at how he caters to you and loves on you, that shows how he feels about you. You are his perfect lil kitty girl, and don't you forget it! That's one of the reasons he takes you to the vet....to keep you healthy so you will be there for him to love for a very long time to come. I know you hate visiting that person, but I've learned it's a necessary evil.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Auntie Suze here: Jim, I'm of 2 minds about the BOX thing. Weezer, of course, knows exactly what it is and what it means, so I never bring it out until the last possible moment (read AFTER I've trapped her in the bathroom). Some kits get used to the box and even like it, but soon learn it also means a trip to the vet. You know Tat best. Good luck!
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Tonio, here sometimes it means something and sometimes it doesn't. Meowmy had IT out
because she moving things and cleaning. Then she put it back up. I know one thing for sure
Tat, your Caddy is not taking you back to THAT PLACE.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by gbste Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:34 pm

We leave a couple of carriers out with doors open and bedding inside. Several of our kitties like to sleep in those, and then it's easier for them when they have to go see the doc.
gbste
gbste
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 pm

Our kitties are funny about carriers. They love to sleep in them and play, but they know when we're planning a trip to the vet. Sigh...

Gateway here. Tat, my meowme doesn't know that she changes how she is when she plans a trip. I try to be good, but it's hard. Trips mean time in the CAR. affraid
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Gateway, we people forget that we give off scents and our body language changes
when we are anxious.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:24 pm

oh yeah...salem says he's had the carrier both ways....several times to go to visit the doctor(s) but he also likes to sit in it! i'm a believer (and its not done here..but if God only gives me some place of my own to live it will be this way) in leaving a carrier out and open with a nice pillow and blanket it in it. then the kitties can get used to it and its just there all the time and not only for when they'll get poked and prodded!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Tat's Tales - Well, I made it! cheers Yesterday, even though I struggled and fought, caddy loaded me into THE CAGE and hauled me off to THE VET ...... - affraid It was horrible (at first)!! Evil or Very Mad Strange rooms, strange people, DOGS - other cats and kittens, OH MY! - a nice girl who was called "a technician" weighed me (9 lbs exactly!) and then - pardon me for talking about this, but .... she did something "in the back" - took my temperature, according to caddy - it was NOT VERY NICE tongue Then the vet came in - her name was Dr. Jackie, the daughter of Dr. Bell, who owned the place - now, SHE was VERY NICE! Kept praising me and stroking my fur - she listened to my heart, and checked my ears and teeth, and said I was a "very pretty cat!" What a Face Then, she took out some stuff for RABIES and SOME OTHER STUFF and when I wasn't expecting it, she stabbed it into my back! Suspect Actually, it didn't hurt Neutral All in all, it wasn't bad - it wasn't GOOD, my you, but it wasn't bad. Then, I was very happy to get back into the cage - notice, it was "the cage", not THE CAGE, Drooly and caddy took me home and let me curl up on the hot air vent and sleep for a while! lol!

Tat cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Sounds like a typical vet visit Tat....I usually get weighed, poked, prodded, and stuck with a needle too. But the people there all love me and fawn all over me when I'm there, and remember me from when I was newly adopted at 5 1/2 months old and spend 3 weeks there recovering from a bad cough......I was a large kitten. They all played with me a lot, and made toys for me, and my new meowmy and my Lori came to visit me there every day until I could finally go home for the first time......Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Glad to hear that all went well at the vet. Antonio doesn't like it either but like you he is
gentle cat.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:56 pm

I think you got the right idea about the cage, Tat. I do that with The Bag when my meowmy takes me to The VET. She told me I have to go to the far away VET soon. I am planning my bag avoidance techniques.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:48 am

Our cats hate the carrier. Lorien will run and hide at first sight of a carrier regardless of whose turn it is to go to the vet.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Bijoux tenses up when he sees the carrier if it hasn't been out in a while. We've been using it lately though to take him for walks outside when the weather was nice, so it's not always to see the v-e-t.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Hey, Tat. how are you doing???? Meowmy left the computer open and I saw that your
Caddy was on line. Check in and let's know what's happening in your world.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Tat's world - Hi guys! sunny Actually, not very much happening in my part of south Jersey Sleep When the sun is high and it's coming in through the windows, I like to watch the outside world (mostly squirrels in the winter, but then, I DO fall asleep - the sun is SO WARM, isn't it! Sleep ) - Caddy likes to take a "fitness walk" - it's about 4 miles around the streets - after lunch - it's takes about an hour and a half, then we DO play with the mousies (including the ones from fiffur) - caddy throws it and I chase it - some times I bring it back to caddy jim, other times I let him come over to me and "wrestle" the mouse out of my paws, and sometimes, caddy throws it so it lands in the foyer which is REALLY SLIPPERY - (laminate wood says caddy jim) - then I slip and slide while I try to wrestle the INTRUDER Twisted Evil Caddy plays like this for a LONG TIME (about 15 minutes says caddy jim) - then I fall asleep while caddy cooks his dinner. I wake up for a while to eat my dinner, too then I climb onto the back of the sofa and fall asleep 'til the next morning. Sleep It's really a boring day Suspect compared to the doggy stories I see here - anyway, be happy everyone! Tat cat
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Jack loves to play with toy mice, especially the pink mouse. Jack will go to town with the mice and the mice will end up underneath various furniture. I will 'rescue' the mice so Jack can hide them again. What is funnier is that Jack has been know to throw the mice into the air. ROTFL
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Caddy Jim - It's been a while since I've put photos here in the forum, so I don't know if I did it right, but I'll try it. First, we have a pic of the "SLIPPERY" floor in the foyer, and Tat bringing me her mousie:

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 18 Cats202j6

Then, after "din-din", I watch Big Bang Theory and Tat sleeps on the back of the sofa:

Tatiana (Tanya) (Tat the Cat)!! - Page 18 Cats204q2

Hope you like them! Caddy Jim geek
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 pm

What an interesting position to sleep in. Tat looked so cute bringing her mousie to be played with.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Jim, she is just too precious. Like a Star @ heaven Don't tell Antonio that I said that he will be very jealous.
Her coat really shines and that tail, it's plume that rivals not only Antonio's but the late Boo's too. I love you
Thank you for the update.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:53 pm

She's just beautiful...and not spoiled at all, is she??? Rolling Eyes I love you
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorNY Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:19 pm

She is adorable. I love you
WarriorNY
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 pm

that really is some PLUME! pretty soon your hair is gonna be as long as mine,tat! does it get brushed or do you make it to sleek all by yourself?
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Her tangled foots in the second pic are the best! I love you Like a Star @ heaven
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 pm

I think she's warming her nose!
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next