Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Research Beagles experience the outside for the first time...

4 posters

Go down

Research Beagles experience the outside for the first time... Empty Research Beagles experience the outside for the first time...

Post by mockingbird Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Oh, goodness! No matter how many times I watch this video, I cry. I saw it on the Internet news a few days ago. It is a sweet video, but very emotional for me, too.
Beagles used for research in Spain were released from any further testing. In this video, the dogs, who had spent their entire lives in metal cages, experience the outside for the very first time.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=video+of+beagles+experiencing+the+outside+for+the+first+time&mid=8C8D2E5D018A6C9E531F8C8D2E5D018A6C9E531F&view=detail&FORM=VIRE4

They are free and finally get to be dogs, sweet pups.

I think about our own little Georgia Rose, who was never really meant to be a dog, either.

mockingbird
mockingbird
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

http://www.wildgooseberry.com

Back to top Go down

Research Beagles experience the outside for the first time... Empty Re: Research Beagles experience the outside for the first time...

Post by WarriorNY Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:04 pm

cheers

YEAH for those beagles!
WarriorNY
WarriorNY
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Research Beagles experience the outside for the first time... Empty Re: Research Beagles experience the outside for the first time...

Post by fiffur Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:58 pm

I can't see the video.....stupid library computer filters.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:52 pm

It will certainly bring a tear to your eye.
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:48 pm

I sent the link to my mom hoping I could see this on their computers at her building....no go. Now my only hope is maybe her neighbor who has a private connection with less filters.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down