Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 16 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:13 pm

They are nasty and one year they were so nasty I had have my lovely coat shaved off and take meds to help me heal. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 16 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Friends, I am being tormented by nasty rodents! They come to my window and taunt me. They laugh because my meowmy can't keep them out of the birdie feeders. I can't see enough birdies because the rodents chase them away. I don't like them, and I would eat them if I could.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Tell your Meowmy try a different type of seed. Mine feeds safflower and when she puts out suet it has chili in so the Cheeky Sods won't eat it. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:39 pm

She has lots of different seeds and most have chili oil on them. The rodents eat it off the ground. My meowmy says that the dirt probably keeps the oil from working right. They usually don't stick their bold hands into the feeders. I told her that I would take care of them if she just lets me outside-y. She says it is too wet and cold for outside kitties even in playpens.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:59 pm

It may have washed off. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:27 pm

That would be my assessment if they're eating it at all, even off the ground.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:50 pm

I just bought a new feeder. Should be interesting.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:22 pm

We have snooty squirrels. They love the expensive feed that has fruit in it, but leave the cheap stuff alone. Even safflower seed can be a victim although I think they play with it more than eat it.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:59 pm

The group here won't touch it and I use a chili infused suet.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:01 pm

The goldfinches are here in droves, and my meowmy won't let me outside-y to get one. She won't even open the windows. She says it is cold outside, but I do not care. I want a bird!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 pm

MOL!!! I like to stalk the cheeky squirrels. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:58 pm

Guess what happened, friends! My meowmy did not see me go on the porch last night and I got STUCK! I had to sleep on the dryer and it wasn't even running. I think I need to report this kitty abuse, but I did get treats when I came in. Maybe I will forgive my meowmy.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:31 pm

Forgive you Meowmy. You were a Silly Kitteh Boy, what if you gotten outside. That would have been awful, something could have eaten you and your Meowmy would have been heartbroken. Still hit her up for extra treats. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:57 am

I am all better today and I like her again. She turned on my string toy, and there are sun puddles. It is cold outside-y, so I am glad I did not go out there. My brother goes out with my meowmy for a little while when she takes care of the grass eaters. He says it is wet. He likes to drink something called puddles, but I don't think I like the sound of that. They are wet!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Glad you are better. The power and water is off again today. So Meowmy has been wandering in and out. This most inconvenient. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:01 pm

Oh no! Is it getting cold-y in your house? I do not like it when our power goes off. We have a loud machine outside-y that turns it on, but not everything works. We have waters and lights, and my meowmy can start the wonderful wood stove. I still like having my power the usual way. I hope it is back soon!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:46 pm

It didn't get cold but it was strange, I couldn't listen to the music box, and Meowmy kept wandering in and out. Not to mention strange noises and odors coming from under the house. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:00 am

Oh no! Strange odors are never good. One time we had a stinky visitor under the house. My meowmy was freaking out and she gave away some of our crunchy food to make it come out. I wanted to meet the animal, but she said no no no.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Your Meowmy was very wise. An encounter with the stinky visitor would have meant a trip to the vet for a major and unpleasant grooming. Your wise Tia.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:45 pm

Your meowmy is a wise woman Mouski. You don't want to tangle with a stinky visitor.
bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:46 pm

Friends, it is cold-y again. Today it did all kinds of yucky wet things outside-y. I decided that it was a good day to nap. My doggie did too. We shared a pillow for a while, but I decided that a chair was more of what I wanted.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:50 pm

Meowmy and I have been reading about it. We have been worried about our friends in that part of the world. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:24 pm

My meowmy says to tell you that it is very muddy outside-y, but we are fine. No yucky white stuff on the ground, and the power is still on. We are safe and warm. We hope our friends farther north are too. My buddies Elijah and Katniss are where there is a lot of white stuff. They say they are ok too.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:59 pm

That's good news. My friends in the Delaware and N.J. area are reporting lots of the white stuff. My Meowmy's family in Kentucky even got snowed on. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Today we had sun puddles. Some of the mud dried up my meowmy said. She says it was a very nice day even if it was cold. I napped in sun puddles and my doggie went for walks. It was a good day.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next