Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 17 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:49 pm

We had sun puddles too. I enjoyed them, but Meowmy couldn't. She was dealing with the remains of yesterday's upset. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 17 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:48 am

My meowmy was chasing green papers, and that makes her kind of grumpy. Her green papers room is a little dark because the trees and porch outside keep the sun puddles away. I told her she should stop chasing green papers and nap with me, but she did not listen. She does not know that kitties are smarter about that than peoples.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:04 pm

I know it stresses our people out when they chase green papers but without them there would be no treats or GASP!! even worse no safe home.  Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:21 pm

That would be awful. I like my warm safe house. I can't wait until it is warm enough to open the windows.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:24 pm

Yes, I know what it's like to not have a safe home. Even though it wasn't for very long, it felt like an eternity. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:22 am

My meowmy says she thinks I will get a new brother or sister who had no safe home. Our PLACE is nice, and they have a big sunny play room for the kitties who go there. But it is not a home. They have to sleep in cages! I can't imagine. Sad Some of them get to go on big trips to homes far away. I can't imagine that either. So much time in a CAR. Shocked

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:14 pm

I hope you get a brother or sister. I liked having fosters but I really prefer being an only child. Sleeping cages is not pleasant at least though they get out during the day. I had to stay in mine all the time, it was awful. I had to eat and sleep next to my box. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:33 pm

A new kitty! That's a great idea! Very Happy

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:56 pm

No plans for a brother or sister yet. My brother would be very mad and he is old. He is still mad at me for being new here. My meowmy says that I will not be alone if he decides he needs to go be with Gateway though. I do not like being by myself.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Your Meowmy is very wise. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:54 pm

My meowmy says tomorrow might be open windows day. It is supposed to be warm. I can't wait!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:44 pm

I'm jealous. It's been cold and rainy here. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03 am

Same here......the sun is still hiding behind clouds. Makes me feel sooooo sleepy.
bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:11 am

Meowmy was restless last so I had to stay awake too. Need to catch up on my sleep.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:30 pm

My meowmy did open the windows, and I was so happy. She says they will close tonight, but at least I got some sun puddles and fresh air. I tried to go outside-y, but she said no. I wanted to see where my brother has been going.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:37 pm

I caught THREE mouses! My meowmy says she is very proud of me and very worried that there were so many. She doesn't know when they all came in, but I told her I will catch them all. I like chasing them and getting them. She takes them away from me to put outside-y, but I want to eat one. She says they might make me sick.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:00 pm

Way to go Mouski, you are the best of hunters. You're protecting your family from invaders. Your Meowmy is wise sometimes they eat things that are nasty and can make you sick.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:53 am

Great job, Mouski!

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:40 pm

Catching mouses makes me sleepy. I spent today on the Giant Cat Bed. My meowmy says she didn't see any rodents, and she gave me treats for being a mighty hunter.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:56 pm

Hunting is hard work. I'm glad your efforts were well rewarded. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:20 pm

Guess what, friends! I got to go for walkies with my doggie. My meowmy set up my strolly, and I got to go riding. I liked the fresh breeze on my whiskers. I got a little scared when a car came by us, but my meowmy said she would keep me safe. I got to feel sun on my ears and on my paws. It was very nice. I think tomorrow is not going to be nice. My meowmy says that winter is making a grand exit and it will be a nice day to stay in the Giant Cat Bed. She is going to visit my cousins and is going to bring back ANOTHER grass eater, but I can stay home and nap.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:44 pm

Meowmy was busy today so we didn't get any back porch time. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Friends, it is cold-y again! I am sad. The windows are closed, and that means I don't have nice breeze for my whiskers. My meowmy says that everything outside is turning yellow from something called pine pollen. She doesn't like it when that comes inside-y, but I do not care. I would like it to be warm and the windows to be open.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:11 pm

I understand mi amigo. It's been gorgeous here, the door is open again. It's supposed to get chilly this weekend though. Hopefully your weather will get better soon. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:41 pm

My meowmy says she thinks it will go from cold to hot. I hope we get some nice times so the windows can be open. The air is very yellow, and everyone here is sneezy. Maybe it is good that the windows are not open.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next