Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 26 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:21 am

Tomorrow is Fangsgiving! My meowmy says there is turkey for me and my brothers. My doggie will get some sweet potatoes too. He loves those. I will try them. I have some new canned food that has it, and I like that. So, my meowmy says I can try some warm in my dish. I am so excited!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 26 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm

I know, I love Fangsgiving. Meowmy has the day off and we are just going to hang out. She is going to go do stuff and we can just hang out when she's home. I love it. We have a lot to be thankful for. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Hey, Tia Becky. It's Tonio, Mouski has been a very good boy and Santa Paws should bring him a warm blanket for Crisp Mouse. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Tonio, I agree. He has been a very good boy. Santa Paws will be giving him something very nice. Smile
Mouski's meowmy

Don't tell my meowmy I am reading this over her shoulder.
Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:59 pm

That's wonderful. He is such a good boy and look how he takes care of his barker person. Tonio

Mouski, I won't tell. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:05 pm

Friends, my meowmy has something called Bailey's in her cow-fee. It smells delicious and I want some. I do not like cow-fee, but the Bailey's smells so tasty. She says I am not allowed to have any because I might get something called drunk. I do not know what that is, but she says it might make me gak. Sigh... How can it smell so good if it might make me gak?

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:03 pm

My Meowmy has something similar called Bourbon Cream. I'm told they same thing. I agree why did they make that something that would make you gak smell so good. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:21 am

It's Mew Year, friends. That means we get to see another sunny day (it is cloudy here) and another sleep. I hope your Mew Year is as exciting as mine.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Same here. Meowmy has been poorly since Sunnyday but she seems to be on the mend. I've been giving my extra special purrs and snuggles. She is worried about the Rodent Patrol. She hasn't seen them since Caturday. This drags her something fierce. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:13 pm

Have they come back, Tonio? I know it was cold where you are. It was a very wet week here, but my meowmy says that the sun is supposed to come for days and days. I might get to sleep in sun puddles. I hope the Rodent Patrol is back and is good. Maybe they were denning.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:39 pm

Sport has been here along with the semi new guy Bruiser but Meowmy has not seen GW and she is very worried. A friend of Meowmy gave her a cat condo, hopefully they will use it. Diva was at the back door and Meowmy put food out and will keep an eye on her. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Friends, the bed warmer is wonderful. My meowmy turns it on while she gets ready to climb in, and I get to snuggle on it. I wish she would leave it on all day, but she says it is not safe.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:59 pm

Ours cuts off automatically after a certain period of time. Aren't the most wonderful thing invented. I like it better than warm laundry since it stays warm forever. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:21 am

Ours does the same thing. But, she does not turn it on just for me. She says she wants to be sure it does not get too hot for me. I can't imagine that, but she is my meowmy and I have to trust her when she says something is not safe.

Today I am shnuggling. I need loving today.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:34 pm

Same here. Meowmy turned it on off it she took a shower and we had a nice snuggle and nap this afternoon. What a wonderful way to spend a cold Caturaday. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:35 pm

My meowmy left me to go watch something called basketball. I ask you, why don't I have a basket or a ball from this adventure? I think I was slighted.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:50 pm

Trust you weren't . Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:42 am

We have sun for Sunnyday, so I think I will forgive her. She says it is going to get COLD, so she will start the stove for me to stay warm.

Mouski's meowmy here. It's 60 degrees now. The weather people say tonight's low temp is going to be 15. I am NOT looking forward to it. How to keep all the furkids from being weirded out (and colicking)?
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:57 pm

I hope your grasseaters don't get an upset tummy. Meowmy told me what it was and said that it's really dangerous. The stove sounds like fun, Meowmy turned on the warm blanket for a while for me to nap on. It's cold here. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:57 pm

My meowmy put blankies on the grass eaters. I am sleeping by the stove and then take breaks to go snack. It is a good day. My meowmy says she can't run the stove tomorrow because she will be away. But as soon as my caddy gets home he will start it up.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:02 pm

That's good she did that. Grass eaters don't have nice fur coats like we do. That's too bad you don't have your stove, will she leave the warm blanket on for you? Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:39 pm

She did until she left. She says she is afraid it will get too hot and hurt me or the house. I had a nice nest of blanks. I made a nest. Today it was warm, so I did not need my nest. I slept on the upstairs giant cat bed.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:50 pm

Mine does the same thing. I have a nest too, it's on the Giant Cat Bed. Meowmy can be a restless sleeper so she made me a nest out of the way so I can sleep without being disturbed. She gets grumpy at me when I hog all the throws on the couch. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:06 am

My meowmy has throws everywhere. There are two on my chair and two on the sofa. I like to take them and smush them into nests. She gets grumpy at me when I'm nesting in the one she wants. I think hoomans are greedy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:47 pm

I agree. Meowmy turned on the warm blanket again this afternoon and we had wonderful nap under it. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next