Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 27 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:13 pm

My meowmy had the warmer on this morning and she was sleeping in. I got to snuggle on it and I was very purry.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 27 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:25 pm

Aren't the most wonderful things. Meowmy says ours will go away in the hot season. tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:52 pm

Yes. My meowmy says the same thing. When the cool airs come on, the warmer goes away.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:54 pm

I'm hoping I can convince her to keep in even in the hot season just turn it real low. She's get cold when the cold air turns on. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:05 am

My meowmy does too. I bet she won't do it though. Hoomans aren't very smart sometimes.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:38 pm

She may.  She's been complaining that she can't get warm even when the warm air is on.  Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:47 pm

My meowmy has been putting on extra furs. She has her regular ones she puts on when she takes off her bedtime furs. Then she has something she calls a sweater. She says it helps her stay warm. I think it is strange that they take off their furs.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:23 pm

I do too. Mine has layers of them, very strange.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:34 pm

It got warm, friends! I got to sleep in sun puddles and purr because the airs were calm and wonderful. The birdies have started to come back too. It has been a very good week. My meowmy says winter is coming back here too. I am not excited about that. She says it will be wet too. She is NOT excited about that. She is downright grumpy. I think I will go play with my TOY to celebrate the warmth and tell her to get over herself.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:35 pm

It's gotten very cold here. Meowmy has a URI and is sneezing and wheezing. I have been snuggled with her to help keep her warm. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:19 pm

Oh no! Keep up nursing her. Hoomans are the worst patients. They whine and cry about having to do things. As long as there are noms and clean potties, all is good. I hope she's back to normal soon so you do not need to do too much to get her back on her feet.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:25 pm

So far she has been cooperative. I've encouraged her to take long naps in the Giant Cat Bed. I make sure she turns the warm blanket on so she we can (ahem) she can be more comfortable. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:47 pm

Meow on, cousin! I talk my meowmy into the mattress warmer so she can be comfortable, but I like it too. Shhh!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:33 pm

MOL!! Great minds work alike. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:15 pm

We had sun puddles today! It has been a long time since we've had them. I got to play with my TOY and sleep on my tree while the sun was on it. I love doing that. The birdies play outside the window where it is, so I get to rest for a while and then watch them. It was a very good day.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:03 pm

So did we. I follow them around the living room. When they go away I curl up in the throws on the couch. Meowmy is doing much better but I still insist that she turn on the warm blanket when she comes in from chasing green papers and take a nap. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:41 pm

My meowmy has been chasing green papers and then running all over the place. She was gone for a long time tonight for something she calls a massage. She says it's like petting for hoomans. I don't know why she needs that. She's supposed to pet ME, not run away to get petted.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:22 am

Mine has done that too. I don't understand that all. Really, what's up with that. It's gotten cold here again, so I've convinced Meowmy to turn the warm blanket up another two notches. It feels so good on my aging bones and she likes it too. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:10 pm

Last night, I snugged on my meowmy and caddy. They had the bed turned on and it felt so good. I purred and purred. My brother was snugging on his afghan, so he did not join us until later. He should stay on the giant cat bed because he is so old and skinny, but he says he likes his afghan better.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Meowmy turned on the warm blanket so we could nap this afternoon. It was so nice. Now I'm snugged into a nest of throws. I like both. I agree you brother should take better advantage of the Giant Cat Bed. tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:53 am

Today I am hunting squirrels. Yesterday was cold and dreary, but today is a little sunny. Not enough for sun puddles but enough for the tree rodents to be out. I wish I could go outside-y to catch one. They look like they would be fun to play with (and maybe delicious to eat).
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:43 pm

It's still cold and dreary here. I think that would be too much work to catch a meal. It's better to have your Staff bring it already prepared. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:39 am

Friends, it is cold, wet, and miserable outside. No sun puddles and even the grass eaters are staying inside. I think I will just snuggle with my meowmy and play with my TOY and my doggie (if he ever wakes up).

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:04 pm

We had sun puddles today. So I napped in them till Meowmy finished chasing green papers. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:13 pm

It has been wet all day. And cold too. My doggie went outside to go potty and he had to get a towel before he could come inside. My meowmy says he is a mess.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next