Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 29 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:22 am

My meowmy and caddy got me a new tree! It is not up yet, but it will go where the sun puddles are so I can sit or sleep right where they are. My old tree is falling over, so my meowmy was worried that I would get hurt. Now, I will be able to play, sleep, and watch birdies. I will have her share a picture when it is ready for me.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 29 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:09 pm

That sounds wonderful. I can't wait to see the snaps. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:54 pm

Friends, I found something really neat! My brother who was gone before I came had something called a cube. My meowmy did not get rid of it when he went to the bridge. I have started going into it. It is a good hide'y place and it is comfortable for sleeping. I wish I had known about this sooner!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:34 pm

That sounds a little like the portable dog house that Meowmy was using for the Rodent Patrol at one time. She brought inside, I'm just not starting to check it out. It has soft bedding in it, so I may use it as napping spot. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:44 pm

This is made out of cloth, and has something poofy in it, so it is nice and soft. I have been using it a lot and liking it better and better. My meowmy is wondering if she should move it closer to my tree or if I will like it better where it is. Right now, she says she is not going to move it.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:02 pm

That sounds like fun. I'm starting to snub my wet food much to the Staffs annoyance. She just bought a new case. At least the Rodent Patrol is eating well. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:37 pm

Oh nos! I found a new kind that I like very much. My meowmy puts some chicken broth on it to make it extra special. It's called Weruva (Cats in the Kitchen).

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:40 pm

What flavor is it? The Staff is more than willing to check it out. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:37 pm

I like all the flavors. They have chicken, beef, lamb, fishies of all different kinds. My meowmy buys the cans, but they have even more flavors that come in pouches. I am sure there is one you will ike. I had Tu To Tango today, and it has nice big pieces of fishies in it. I love fishies.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:48 pm

The Staff says she will check it out. I did eat most of my dinner tonight. She was really stressed when she came in from chasing green papers this morning. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:55 pm

I hope you find some you like. I recommend fishies, but I think I remember you saying you don't like them. They do have some chickens that are very good too.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:06 am

Well I've decided I like my food again. The Staff was most annoyed. She did buy some of the brand you recommended for future use. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Let me know if you like them, cousin. So far, I have liked these best. I still snub sometimes, but not very much. My meowmy puts chicken juice on all my softie food so that helps everything.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:52 pm

I will. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:23 pm

My meowmy got me more cans yesterday. She came back from being gone for a LONG time and I was so happy. I have been sleeping on her as much as I can. I do not want her to go away again.

She told me that I might get a brother or sister soon. There is an older cousin at the shelter who is looking for a place to be. I like older kitties. I will be nice to a new brother or sister.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:41 pm

I hate when mine leaves too. What would happen to me if she didn't comeback.

WOW!!! Mouski, I hope your Meowmy adopts the older cousin. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:44 am

I think I am excited. She is trying to decide how to bring a new brother or sister home. I will be fine but the new one might be nervous. I will make sure he or she is happy. It might take a few days until we can share food dishes and potties.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:04 am

Keep us posted. I'm excited for you too. You will be fine you are a well bred gentle cat. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:59 pm

My meowmy says I am going to get a sister. Originally, I was going to get an older sister, but she has a back problem and cannot climb stairs. Since our potties are upstairs, and we keep our foods up there so the doggie does not bother them, she would have to be kept up there. She is wonderful, and my meowmy thinks she will make special visits to keep her company.

My new sister is only a little older than I am. She has many colors in her furs, and is pretty small. She cannot come home until the people call my doctor and make sure my parents are nice. I think she will be here soon and we can start to tell her how nice it is to be in a house. Her original peoples gave her up! That is so sad!!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:38 pm

That is sad. Don't be too hard on her former peoples, my meowmy lost her home and almost lost her former fur people. I can't wait to see snaps of her. You will be a great brother and I know your doctor will give your Meowmy a glowing report. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:05 pm

My new sister will come home on Friday. My meowmy says we need to get a few things to get ready. Here is her picture from the shelter. I think she is pretty.

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 29 Winter10

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:19 pm

WOWSER!!! She is gorgeous. Does she have a name? If she does are you going to give her a new one. Mine was Mouse, Meowmy said that would never do so I was named for St. Anthony of Padua. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:42 pm

Her name is Winter. We will ask her if she wants to keep it when she gets here. My meowmy thinks she might become a Winnie (the Pooh). I love the Pooh stories, and if she does she might get a nickname.

My meowmy calls me Mouse sometimes. I do not mind because it is short for Kilmouski, so it is good. Smile

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:11 pm

Winter is a lovely name so is Winnie. I haven't read the Pooh stores but Meowmy has told me about them. they sound lovely. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:40 pm

PRETTY CALICO!!! I approve.

Junko

Of course she would. Rolling Eyes
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next