Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

taxes have you ever done them online?

+4
fiffur
gbste
BobCat
jeanebellini
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

taxes have you ever done them online? - Page 2 Empty Re: taxes have you ever done them online?

Post by Suzzzz Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Are you kidding? We ALL noticed, we were just waiting for an introduction. But now that the subject's been breached, just who the heck IS that good lookin' fella you're looking so cosy with, Miss Mags? Hmmm? bounce
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

taxes have you ever done them online? - Page 2 Empty Re: taxes have you ever done them online?

Post by Magdalene Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Suzzzz wrote:Are you kidding? We ALL noticed, we were just waiting for an introduction. But now that the subject's been breached, just who the heck IS that good lookin' fella you're looking so cosy with, Miss Mags? Hmmm? bounce

He's an actor from my favourite television show....he was in a play in Toronto, and I met him after one of the shows I attended...and he is a real sweetheart!!!
Magdalene
Magdalene
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:31 pm

I noticed too. What show is he on?
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalene Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:43 pm

He's on Flashpoint (on ION tv tonight at 11pm---the first two episodes of the series!)) which is on ION Tuesday's at 10pm. He plays Michaelangelo Scarlatti, aka Spike. The show used to be on CBS...
Magdalene
Magdalene
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Bobcat the show is a summer replacement. It usually starts in the spring and runs through
I think mid summer. You can get it through Netflix.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:04 pm

i'm just buggin on Mags cuz she knows i know who he is;) I'm hoping he gets time off and would come to NYCC since he's not just cute and a great actor but also a comic book fan:)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalene Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Not a summer replacement anymore! ION picked it up after CBS dropped it, and season 5 is filming right now...Ion is showing the episodes from the beginning starting this week...watch the episode at 11pm...it's called Scorpio, and it's wonderful!!!

And doubtful he'd be at the NYCC, he's usually doing theatre in Toronto then...but he was in NYC just before they started filming a few weeks ago!
Magdalene
Magdalene
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 pm

oh yeah,...i saw the pic of some stuff he bought...i was trying to figure out if he hit Forbidden Planet. (would be really funny to be in there looking at Who stuff and step back ...of course i'd probably knock the poor dude over!).
why do so many people have to be working when NYCC is going on?? esh!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalene Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:24 pm

He went to Midtown Comics...and Sleep No More. Are you on Twitter, Jeane? One of the guys from the show sent me this tweet a few weeks ago: @AuntMingy I know its late we just wrapped. But Sergio sends special hello to you.

Tell me I wasn't flying!
Magdalene
Magdalene
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:59 pm

i somehow have a twitter on the computer..i think i might have signed up to get his tweets....i wish they would send them to an email box so i could read them right off! (I'm on Steve Moffat's real one as well so i know when the stuff going round the Wholand is just a bunch of idiots dreams).
but midtown...geez, the one not far from the Port Authority? (its so cool he thought of you......oh how i wish he would be on B'way here esp in the summer to be at B'way Cares..i might even scrape up some money to get a picture taken if he did;) )
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalene Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:03 pm

He's done a few plays in Toronto, nothing that I know of in NYC...so no one would know him if he did go to the Flea Market...
Magdalene
Magdalene
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 pm

oh come on... there are the weirdest people who get into that photo booth thing! if they can have soap stars they certainly could have him! though i think he should come on down here and do a show:)hmm...does he sing? he's gotta be more interesting than tha Jonas bros that's in How to Succeed right now!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:05 pm

when did you meet him Mags, was it in Toronto?

There are a few Midtown comics stores in Manhattan, including a new one which opened a few blocks from where I work
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Magdalene Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Don;t know if he has vocal training, but he's filming season 5 right now...not gonna be on Bwy in the near future...

And LK, I did meet him in Toronto, after a play he did in December! Great trip!!!
Magdalene
Magdalene
Mutts Fan-atic
Mutts Fan-atic

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:31 pm

did my taxes today, or rather had H&R Block do them. Took advantage of the free 1040EZ promotion.
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:52 pm

i would have done that if i didn't get my little hand full of pennies for the earned income thing. have a feeling next year i might do better with that since my hours have been to cut this year for two entire monhts. if it keeps up i'm going to be so far below the poverty level they might give me a place under a bridge!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm waiting for my small federal tax refund to come in before filing my state, I have to use the refund to pay into state since they upped the tax rate partway into the year on me.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:57 pm

I have to pay the state again this year, but a little less than last year. I forgot to have payroll take out a little more this past year. Will have to remind myself to have them take out a couple bucks a paycheck this year. it's better taking out a little per paycheck than have to pay a big lump at one time
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:49 pm

that's right lk....1 or 2$ a week won't really be missed but when its all added up at the end of the year and you have to pay it it seems like a lot.
thankfully whatever i have checked into my box i always get a tiny bit back from the state.NJ sure takes out enough! since i don't drive (rarely go more than 3 mi from the house) and have never reproduced to create children that need to use the schools they should be sending me back almost everyting i put in;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2