Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put

+8
Suzzzz
jimkr2t
Sue Short
Fire Flower
fiffur
BobCat
lovekitties
jeanebellini
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put Empty all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put

Post by jeanebellini Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 pm

the computer keeps dying on me so i'm putting thingsin here as fast as i can. if i have to go toanother computer i can't get back in here.
went to the BLue Meanies concert this past Mon and have so much stuff to say i can't even start it in case the coputer dies half way through. but i was sitting almost on the stage down at the end and three older (andi mean older like mid 70s ?youngest mid 60s) were seaTed with me. one is a very famous surf board maker who worked with the MOnkees and made their surf boards etc.very interesting guy.
they were quitefreaked that i was singing along and knew the words to EVERY song....not weird for me...buti guess they never saw anybody do that before.
oh..there was someone very interesting there....here's a few.oh gawd...forgoti don't have them in photobucket...will post this and try to get back in here and put themin.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put Empty Re: all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put

Post by jeanebellini Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:18 pm

these first two are from the show (see the guy in the sort of bowling shirt?he was having a good time pointing at me and seeing me singing along like the freak i am..) then well....when that big tall dude in the knit hat came on i don't know if they told him to come all the way from the other side of the stage over to my side of the stage..but there he was....

all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put 100_0277
all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put 100_0278

then after the show they all ran off...but Scott (are you know who) came back to get his stuff and i damn near ran over to ask him if i could have a face on shot. i just thought he was going to stand on the stage and say 'okay, take it' but he told me to stay there and he'd be back. about five minutes later he came around down to the floor....and we got a lady to take this (there's another one but its really goofy...he said we needed to take a back up shot but i was just too stunned and happy to think straight)
all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put 100_0279-1
well, there's more but i don't want to lose this if the computer died...
this last pic is from the concert the week before (the first concert i ever went to remember?)you can see the infamous hat with the buttons on the band in this one...and my big ugly boiled potato head doesn't look qiute so bad there...
all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put Medavysmemorialbbkings4312-1
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put Empty Re: all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put

Post by lovekitties Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:36 pm

glad you enjoyed yourself
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 pm

just popping in to let ya know i got a new laptop so things should be cool for i HOPE years now. 18 months was too short a life for the other one but i just couldn't stand trying to figure out what was wrong on my own...now i can see if i can get it fixed when i have the opertunity and use that as a back up or maybe more as a word processor to keep my stories on.
just wanted to let everyone know i'm okay. don't know if anyone but LK looked in on this or not:)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 am

Of course we looked in on this. Glad you got a new computer.
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:59 pm

congrats on the new computer, Jeane. It's incentive for me to go and finally get one. I'm thinking laptop as well
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:39 pm

lk they'r epretty much the same price now..though i think laptops seem to die faster. but you don't have cats to get the hair in it and i' sure you have a table to eat on so you're not eating on the same place the computer is;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 pm

and sorry i haven't been getting in here....i've been so miserable for over a week i can' barely sit down. i don't know what is wrong but according to the scale i gained like 18 lbs in 2 wks and i feel so swollen and bloated i can't get comfortable no mater what i'm doing sitting standing or laying down. i can hardly bend down to do things at work but i'm pushing through. tomorrow i'm probably gonna have to break out the credit card and get some maalox and some sort of good diuretic. cuz pepto and these pms type pills just aren't doing a thing. no matter what i eat or drink or even if i don't eat or drink i'm this way. at first i thought i might have developed a gluten or lactose allergy but i haven't had anytihng milky in days and had so little gluten stuff it sholdn't do anything. i just feel like i could cut a hole in my torso and just let all the gas and water out i'd feel like a human being again!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 pm

things have are a bit better....don't feel like i'm gonna explode right now. but don't understand that my weight hasn't gone down with the bloating. maybe the scale needs a new battery. the other day i weighed three times and once i was about 10 lbs more than the other two.esh!

i think i've posted this elsewhere in here (and don't be surprised if i don't do a seperate thread for it)
but i made a bd wish a few days back...nothing for me and nothing that costs anything but a minute of time. its just to get some likes to a page of the band i like....i have about four days to go and still need over 50 likes....so i'll be working hard and trying to get as many as i can before the last day.
If you have Facebook access could you please go to this page and click the Like? i know a few of you have already:) Yep..i see you Very Happy
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blue-Meanies/226938220688464
for some reason the #s keep changing...going up and down! fb is just acting weird...every LIKE counts!!! and while you're there if you have a minute look around, there's not a lot of the FB page but it will give ya some info if you're interested!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Keep an eye on the mail Jeane.................. Wink
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 pm

fiff thanks so much it came yesterday but i;m saving it to open on Sat if that's okay;)
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:31 pm

That's okay............opening it on your actual birthday.........I'm glad it showed up so fast. Hope you like it. Very Happy
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:04 am

welp just an update on that project i've been doing for a week:) last count (within the half hour)i've got the likes on that page up for 277:) with a help from some of the monkee folks and others. I see you Sue..i see you went in and liked the guys:)
don't know..can we put you tube stuff in here? if so i'd give you guys a treat tomorrow.
just have 23 more to go before,well,tonight really. i pray it happens cuz i'd look and feel like a failure otherwise! but i'm trying..i'm really trying.'

if my bd wish for these guys to have 300 likes on their page before Fri (4/27)night when their next concert starts. its only 90 minutes away from me but it might as well be 1000 miles cuz even if i could get there by bus i'd never get home..and i don't think you can find a place to hang all night in Garwood like you can in NYC!
here's the link..and if you do facebook and are so inclined could you PLEASE just click it, then go and LIKE the page? it takes about 10 seconds. The "like" button is to the right under the picture! i'd REALLY appreciate it. it doesn't cost a thing!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blue-Meanies/226938220688464
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 pm

just wanted to let you guys know this past week i saw some seepage from salem's ear....then it started to bleed. there's a small what i'd say is a polyp? inside his ear where i can see it and when he itches it it bleeds badly. he's going to the vet at 10:30 tomorrow (mon) morning. i pray isn't just something they can cut out and stitch up and maybe give him an antibiotic for..i don;t know. I'm SO sick of cancer ...i'm just SO sick of cancer and constantly worrying.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:06 pm

I hope Salem gets good news at the vet.

((((SALEM))))

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:48 pm

((((((((PRAYERS, HUGS AND ALL THE GOOD VIBES I CAN SEND)))))))))
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 pm

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[GOOD LUCK AND HEALING VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}]]
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Good thoughts to you both, JB
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue May 01, 2012 12:33 pm

(((((((((((((((strong healing vibes))))))))))))))))) and (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) for you both. Any word on what it was yet?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Tue May 01, 2012 1:11 pm

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{good vibes for jeane and Salem}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Fri May 04, 2012 6:13 pm

playing catsup here..just call me Heinz!

first thanks so much fiff...i wound up opening the little package on Sun (since there was an online group who was celebrating with me via an internet radio show)and i just had to laugh so hard.well of course i love all the trashy old horror flicks! BUT that Daydream Believer made for tv movie is something we've been hashing over for at least a week in the monkees group i'm in on fb. I kept saying i'd like to see it BUT there's no way i'd pay to see it! So now i don' thave to worry!
I worked straight through since Tues til next Tues but after Weds i;lk have aT least 4 days offf in a row and plan on watching it then:) THanks again!

second...salem had whatever it was removed and its heallilng well. he's got the cone of recovery on and walks like he's drunk the poor thing. but the best..most AMAZING thing of all? the vet is not charging me a PENNY for any of this!!!he works with a lot of rescues and i found a couple bags of toys i made for kitties..i plan on filling up a box and sending it along with salem for him to either give to a rescue group or to hand out to kitties who are recovering etc. I really can't say how much of a relief and weight of my back that has been. i was thinking i would nearly drain my bank account dry this trip around. so i thank God every day for this man and all the people who work with him!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Jeane, just caught up with after a few days. What wonderful news. I think I've quoted this before but
the words from Psalm 118:23-24. What a wonderful vet.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat May 05, 2012 12:28 pm

I am so happy you liked your present! Happy viewing!

I am also very happy that Salem is on the mend. Please tell him it's no shame to wear the 'cone of shame'--he has nothing to be ashamed of. (((((((((((((((((SPEEDY HEALING VIBES)))))))))))))))))) I have a feeling the vet didn't charge this time because he didn't get it all last time and whatever it was came back. A good vet will not charge for something he messed up on.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by jimkr2t Sat May 05, 2012 3:49 pm

To jeane and salem - from Caddy Jim - I'm so glad you're feeling better, Salem, and please, don't worry about the "CONE OF SHAME" - it'll help heal you, pirat and, anyway, I've got something like the ARM OF SHAME - I hurt my left wrist and must wear a cast on my arm for at least 4 more weeks. Neutral YUUUCK!

Jim scratch
jimkr2t
jimkr2t
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Sat May 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Such good news for Salem AND for your bank account!! What a great idea to send the vet some kitty toys!
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum