Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put

+8
Suzzzz
jimkr2t
Sue Short
Fire Flower
fiffur
BobCat
lovekitties
jeanebellini
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put - Page 3 Empty Re: all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put

Post by jeanebellini Fri May 25, 2012 8:47 pm

oh...keep forgetting...they haven't taken salem to the vet in gawd...10 days or more? i finally took his cone off three days ago cuz the poor thing was just pitiful...even after i took the cone off he couldn't walk straight for several minutes. i was just discusted!
poor kitty has been spending almost all his time cramped up next to box of tools that is on the window sill..he has about 10" of space for a 19lb cat!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put - Page 3 Empty Re: all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put

Post by fiffur Sat May 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Poor Salem.............as least he knows you love him and you care. Obviously, the folks upstairs don't.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Mon May 28, 2012 10:10 pm

for those who aren't on my FB stuff i'm reposting something i put in there just now.
its kinda hard to write about so i'm just putting what i wrote there here....asking for some prayers/good vibes/good thoughts/candles for salem once again....i found a lump on his neck tonight.
gonna have to ask a favor here folks ...for those of you who pray or send out vibes,light candles whatever....could you please send some out for Salem the kitty today and tomorrow? He's FINALLY going back to the vet tomorrow (after 2 wks w/o and after i've had the cone off him for a week..i couldn't stand watching him try to walk and eat and not be able to clean himself).
This afternoon i felt a lump in his neck down on his throat on the same side as the ear he's been having operations on three times this year. Please pray that it is nothing..just a swollen lympho node or SOMETHING. He's been through a LOT this year...and i've already lost two kitties in 4 months. He doesn't need to go through more and i don't know if i can handle losing my best friend again!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Flower Mon May 28, 2012 10:24 pm

I hope Salem gets a good report from the vet.

((((VIBES))))

Fire Flower
Mutts Nutt
Mutts Nutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon May 28, 2012 10:30 pm

((((((((((PRAYERS, HUGS AND ANYTHING ELSE I CAN SEND)))))))))))))
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzzzz Tue May 29, 2012 8:29 pm

You know Salem has my prayers, Jeane, as do you. What happened today?
Suzzzz
Suzzzz
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue May 29, 2012 10:44 pm

(((((((((MORE PRAYERS AND VIBES))))))))) Antonio is adding his prayers to Bast to everyone
else's.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 am

Of course, I send my good healing wishes along with the others'. all the crap that's been going on ...quickly put - Page 3 3625377276
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Wed May 30, 2012 10:11 am

Prayers from Flint! Smitten afro
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed May 30, 2012 12:00 pm

OhMyLord, extra strong prayers coming in from No. IL from me and Bij.

What happened at the vets? Heard anything yet?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Wed May 30, 2012 1:50 pm

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Healing and good luck vibes}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:08 pm

I hope Salem and Jeane are okay..........
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:06 pm

has anyone heard from Jeane lately. She hasn't been here on the forum for awhile. I know she's been posting on facebook, which I can't get in to, but she hasn't answered my emails to her.
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by gbste Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:11 pm

She does have lots of FB posts up. I'll see if I can message her for you.

gbste
gbste
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 pm

I've been doing private chats with her at night. She seems to be all right but with
her it's hard to tell.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Last post I saw in here from her she said they were having connections and computer problems.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm

I'm friends with her on Facebook, I can post a message to see how she's doing.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:00 pm

That's a great idea.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:59 pm

i thought i had put something in here under a different Salem topic earlier this week. i guess i should stick with this one!
yeah the router upstairs died this past weekend and when they got a new one it was funky for a few days. i would post things in places and then they would never show up.
salem is the same as far as i can tell. he goes to the vet next week cuz the vet it out this week.
i'm feeling better...though i know i need to eat more protein...and i'm trying to eat stuff like watermelon cuz its supposed to help your liver. tonigh ti made the mistake of eating a hot dog and about 10 homemade fries and i'm paying for it. but so far this week i've been feeling at least 75%better than i have in months.
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Also Salem seems to be holding his own. How are
the rest of the Kitties doing? Since can't abide watermelon I can't tell you anything about it.
I love cantalope and honeydew. Along with other types.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by lovekitties Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:07 pm

good seeing you back on the forum , Jeane. Glad you are feeling better
lovekitties
lovekitties
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:23 am

I'm glad you are okay.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:03 pm

I'm also glad to hear you feel much better Jeane! Also happy Salem is still holding his own.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by ARNIgal Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Bad things always seem to happen whenever yummy stuff like hotdogs and fries are eaten!! Glad you and Salem are pulling through cheers
ARNIgal
ARNIgal
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanebellini Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:48 pm

playing catch up again..
salem went to the vet this morning and got another glowing report! whatever it is on his neck the vet said it is 1/4 of the size it was! his lymph nobe(s?) in that area is/are still swollen (but i understand that...its what comes when you have something like an infection etc) but he doesn't have to go back to be checked for another month! I was so worried cuz i can't feel that its gone down and he is getting picky about eating so i thought he had lost weight! he does still get a can of fancy feast a day or every couple days.

weird thing of the day...week ...month...
when i was walking over to put salem in his carrier (its a carrier big enough for a medium size (beaglish) dog!) i found Nobe in there! She NEVER touches the floor unless she's trying to have a hissy fight with one of the other cats. I think she's been on the floor 4 times in like 5 yrs! She had to have jumped down off her 'patio' and walked around and around to find that carrier and get in there. It was hilarious..she didn't want to come out! i think i see a zine in the making there!
jeanebellini
jeanebellini
Moochie's Muse
Moochie's Muse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum