Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIJOUX

+3
fiffur
bpaquet
Sue Short
7 posters

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

BIJOUX - Page 12 Empty Re: BIJOUX

Post by Sue Short Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:31 pm

I would say the same about Antonio but I don't think that rocks sleep.
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Bij has been so sweet and loving for me lately.... especially when I was prepping for my colonoscopy. Seemed to sympathize with my growling tummy (I couldn't have any solids for 2 days) so not much sleep either. Missed me on prep night and was so gentle after my appointment was over. Been getting snuggles, kisses, purrs, and even nitenite kisses ever since!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by BobCat Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:36 pm

He's a very good kitty.
BobCat
BobCat
Admin
Admin

http://www.whoppingfalls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Glad your are back. Nothing kitty vibes to help with anything.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:03 pm

Bij sure is a good kitty. I got a great reception yesterday, a huge amount of snuggles from the get go, great song n dance for dinner, and a thankyou too. LOADS of nitenite kisses.

I think he missed me.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Major lovebugitis going on here!  Not only was Bij glued to mom all day but when I came in he was glued to me.  Not that I'm complaining, I loved every minute of velcrocat lovin'.  Very Happy   Got a wonderful greeting, followed by tons of snuggles and kisses.  The purrs were deafening.  That of course works up an appetite, so a big dinner was in order.  Didn't get to burp him though, Bij used a box as a bathtub before retiring to his chair by the window to nap off a very full tummy. I got lots of nitenite kisses though.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Gateway has been velcrokitty too. I think the cold temps have something to do with it. I don't mind at all. Smile
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:29 pm

I had one those too until I took the fresh laundry out of the dryer.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:23 pm

Bijoux was definitely on heat-seeking mode yesterday! He was glued to mom all day long, then me for a while, then mom again....until dinnertime. I got his dinner to great fanfare, and surprised him with a slightly dried out catnip leaf (leftover from yesterday) as a chaser. Boy did he like that and I got smothered in kisses for it. Very Happy Huge purrs too. No burp but I tried.....and off to the box to bathe. Then the cuddlebed to nap. Got several nitenite kisses when I asked for them since he wasn't asleep yet.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Meowmy and I had a good play session last night before bed. I found a ribbon and was that fun.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:28 pm

I have the best string in the world. I love to bring it to Meowmy and chase it all over the place. Then I have to snuggle to rest up.

Mouski BIJOUX - Page 12 1873251044
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:46 pm

I'm not allowed to have ribbon or string.....I eat it. I just can't help myself, but then meowmy gets upset I'll choke on it or something. I also can't trust myself around those recyclable bags you get from the store and plastic bags.
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:49 pm

My string is a rope. I cannot chew it up, and it is too big to swallow. But, it is very bendy so I can pick it up and take it around. My meowmy will not let me play with string or ribbon even though it looks like it would be a LOT of fun.

Mouski BIJOUX - Page 12 1873251044
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:05 pm

My Meowmy silly about it too. Tonio BIJOUX - Page 12 2793829576
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:44 am

Got a nice enough greeting yesterday...Bij was happy to supervise mom putting away a few things from Farm & Fleet.  Got a 3rd degree sniff, along with hello cuddles.  Then off to bug mom for dinner (way too early) since it got dark early.  I ate my dinner, then mom ate hers, so he had crunchies.  But mom took pity on a poor hungry kitty when he asked her again for wetfood.  7pm and he was wolfing it down.  Guess birdwatching all afternoon was very tiring work. Quick burp and snuggle, took about 10 minutes to decide where to nap (next to me in the cuddlebed).  Wake up, warm the couch for mom.  Still there for nitenite kisses.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Gateway and GK agree. Bird watching is hungry, tiring work.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Bij will be missing me a lot the next few days....getting ready for yet another HUD inspection at my place. And mom's fridge is acting up so had to clean it out, take stuff out and put in my fridge, and now back again since it's working for the moment.
Not only did I get mugged at the door last night since I was late, but had a velcrokitty most of the evening. Got him his dinner, a nice rocking/burping session (more of a belch actually), several thankyou kisses and off to warm the couch for mom. Smothered me in nitenite kisses.
Think he knows somethings up?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:29 pm

He probably does. They always seem to know when something is happening.

As to the fridge... Can you move it away from the wall? Our barn fridge was acting up. Come to find out, there was enough fur and dirt on the coils and in the vent that it couldn't cool itself. We vacuumed it, and it's been fine ever since.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:57 pm

We'll be wrestling with the grate that is in front of the coils to vacuum...but we can't wrestle it forward any further. It's too close to the wall but sticks way out in the kitchen it's so deep. Mom is seriously thinking of buying her own. So far it's holding decent temp though a tad too warm for my taste.

Bij greeted me quite nicely (I had wet hair) and gave me some snuggles. But mom had a migraine worse than mine so he'd been with her all day long and after making sure I had some snuggles went to snuggle with her a LOT. Only dinnertime with a nice big dinner courtesy of me got me more snuggles, kisses, and purrs before debating where to nap off a full tummy. Looked at mom on the couch, then the bed by the window, then used me like the highway to get to the bed next to me (and away from the light and tv). I stood up to leave a while later and SCHOOM......he stole my warm spot. hehehehehe At least he gave me several nitenite kisses.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Bij gave me some snuggles last night after a great greeting at the door. He wanted to go out to talk with Donna and Dick in the hallway but mom didn't feel like going out and I had a migraine (could barely tolerate the bright light in that hallway to get in the door). Poor lil guy, cried at the door to be out to say HI to them. Not sure if they heard him but we sure did.
Nice big dinner with loads of thankyou cuddles, purrs, and kisses after a brief but intense dancing and tail shivering while waiting for it to warm up. Ate for nearly 15 minutes before letting up to come get burped.
Stole my warm spot but gave me tons of nitenite kisses to make up for it.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Got some snuggles last night, but mom was Bij's main focus it seems. Still, when dinnertime rolled around I got plenty of attention. At least I also got loads of thank you kisses, purrs, and cuddles afterwards. Plus, choosing the cuddlebed right next to me so I could reach out and stroke or kiss him at any time was nice too. Lil guy wanted to go for a walker ride but mom was too tired. What's a social kitty to do?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Our kitties have been lap cats for the past week. I guess that means that the cold weather is here for good. Sigh.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:16 am

Everybody has been buried in here.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Yes, it seems the change in the weather has turned our kitties into heat seeking people-weights. Laughing Yesterday Bij was right at the door waiting to greet me. He'd seen me refill the feeders and practically mugged me at the door. Mom was sorting canned stuff into piles around the room so the little guy was missing out on snuggles. affraid Had my own little people weight until a hot flash hit....then I lost my sweetie. Guess I was too warm to suit him (how did he think I felt about it?). Mewed at mom but she kept working for a while, so back to me to see if I'd cooled off. Nope. But mom quit for a while so off to weigh her down a bit so she wouldn't fall off the couch, purring. Asked for dinner early, quite adamant about it. Got a huge dinner, which he snarfed down like he hadn't seen food in a week! Got a burp and a belch, so it must've been good. Mom got up to leave so quick onto the walker seat to ask again for a ride. No go. Poor lil guy. Did make it easier for me to bend over to smother him in nitenite kisses. I didn't get any from him but he didn't snub mine.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:21 am

Gateway is becoming a watermelon on legs. He is sure that he needs to fatten up for winter, and boy is he doing a good job! He is probably up to 14 or 15 pounds, and he should be 12. Time for a kitty diet. He will be mad. But, right now, even though he's tubby, he's still very loving and a lap cat. Winter does have its benefits.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next