Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIJOUX

+3
fiffur
bpaquet
Sue Short
7 posters

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

BIJOUX - Page 11 Empty Re: BIJOUX

Post by fiffur Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:54 pm

It sure is....I enjoy the bodyheat! Unlike mom....

Monday night was mom's turn to have the kitty, but last night Bij was all mine! Smitten Not only did the lil guy greet me at the door with a cheerful mew and dancing, but huge purrs and snuggles too. Bitten by the lovebug it seemed. Maybe he knew the doc had run me through the wringer turning me into the human pincushion? (I have bruises today from the multiple pokes) Got tons of snuggles, both laying on the chest and on my lap lightly snoozing. I don't think the one tiny leaf of fresh catnip had anything to do with that. If it was he'd have left after the nip was gone. But I got lots of snuggles in before I remembered I had that nip leaf in my bag. It was nearly 8:30 before he even gave us his first tiny polite mew of request for wetfood. Gave him a nice dinner (scooped the pan out while he was eating) and got a wonderful thankyou cuddle, with kisses. I even got more than a few nitenite kisses and he KNEW I was leaving for the night.
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Is he snuggling a lot because it's so cold up there? I would be soaking up the kitty cuddles with temps like that!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:01 pm

It's warm in the building so I don't think so. I think maybe he knows mom and I are hurting a bit so he's trying to make us feel better. Mom got her stitches out from her thumb yesterday so he was really attentive to her. I think that means it's my turn to have the kitty tonight! Very Happy He was all over her last night but I had to ask for snuggles mostly. I did get a lot of nitenite kisses though.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Did he live up to expectations? Smile Cute little guy.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Not quite.....I got a lot of snuggles early on, including a nice greeting at the door, but mom had him half of the evening until she left to see Donna across the hall (I wasn't done with my movie yet). Got snuggles then, gave him dinner, a short thankyou, and off to bed by the window. I did get a lot of nitenite kisses again when I asked for them.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:00 pm

Smile
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Last night was a repeat of Saturday....a nice greeting at the door, watch me refill the birdfeeder, greet me at the door again, short snuggle, then off to bug mom a while before giving me some attention. No nitenite kisses last night since he was asleep in the bedroom and I didn't have the heart of wake him to get them. He was soooooo deep asleep he didn't even twitch an ear when I softly said nitenite.....
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Mouski slept like that yesterday. Must have been sleepy kitty day.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Same here. Right now I'm trying to make the Giant cat Bed. It's been an all day project.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:09 pm

My night (mostly) to have the kitty! Got a nice greeting....and he watched me go out to refill the feeder....and greeted me again with a trill. HUGE purrs, a few kisses, and I got the 'melting kitty' treatment where he tries to melt into me snuggling. After I got that I got out the catnip leaf I had and let him nibble on it. Boy, did he like that! Then he got really super snuggly! Smitten Left a few times to get a snack, check the birdfeeder just before dark, bug mom for crunchies, or for her to lay down (she wouldn't). All I had to do was ask him if he wanted to snuggle some more and he'd hop right up for me to snuggle. Mom got him his dinner (he was so busy snuggling he forgot to ask for it), and I got the thankyous (and a small burp). Off to bed by the window....and several nitenite kisses when I asked for them.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Bijoux didn't get to see me much last night......mom was in a very bad mood and he'd urped up 5 places on the rug. Not my fault I couldn't get the carpet shampoo out of the can....she broke off the top and it sprays EVERYWHERE. Like I sprayed it all over on purpose. Bij hid and I left.

I hope she's in a better mood so I can see Bij.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:30 pm

Sounds like a winning plan for both parties.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Oh yikes! I hope today's better.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Last night I got a few snuggles....I think Bij was a tad miffed at me for leaving so early the night before. Mom was in a better mood though, thank heavens. I got quite a few nitenite kisses when I asked for them.

Going over early to get in some snuggles before our monthly pizza and movie night at Brads.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Good to hear that last night was better. The kitties here were worried that Bij would have to hide all night.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Glad to hear things have settled down.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Why are some of my posts disappearing? All of my comment from last Saturday in the forums is gone.

Bij gave me some attention last night, starting with a nice greeting at the door. He got on the walker seat, hoping to see Donna (who was in the hall) but no go. Made that up to him by giving him a leaf of freshly picked organically grown catnip. Sure loved that. Got super lovey--for mom--when it kicked in. I did get some thanks when I asked for it. Wetfood Revue Show started as soon as it got dark outside...what a show! Mom asked if he came for burping but he hadn't. She asked him if he needed burped and gestured to me.....he came for a snuggle and burping (no burp but lots of purrs). Then off to bed to nap like a rock.

No nitenite kisses....he was still napping like a rock. I don't think much besides food could have awakened him.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Good Grief you're right.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Thursday afternoon Bij got quite a sight: When I came over to refill the birdfeeder I had to skirt around a flock of geese in the yard! We've never had geese in our yard before. I went inside and looked for Bij, nowhere to be seen. Found him occupied: sand sculpting. Told him to hurry up, he didn't want to miss this. Seems he understood, in only a minute he was in the hallway looking at me a bit quizzically. I picked him up and told him he didn't want to miss this and put him in the window. Boy, did he take notice! Glanced at me to see if I was staying to watch with him. Then sat bolt upright, as tall as he could get, shifted a bit back and forth on his front paws, and watched them slowly eating their way across the lawn. He was VERY alert, with tail twitching, sitting there in the window. I know for a fact he's never seen any bird that big before in his life! Much less an entire flock of 17. He left the window only after the geese left, and came to cuddle with me a while. We left for Brads to watch a movie, and Bij was ready and waiting for dinner when we got back. Gave a nice dinner, just the right temperature, and got thanked for it with a nice cuddle and kisses. Then off to the cuddlebed next to my chair to nap a bit. Got lots of nitenite kisses too even though he knew I was leaving.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:35 pm

That must have been quite a show.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:57 pm

It certainly was! I just wish mom had seen him like that. I've never seen him sit at attention like that before. I know the geese could see us peeking between the curtains but they just kept on eating. Guess they knew we couldn't get to them through the glass.
Last night I got quite a few snuggles, starting with coming through the door to a dancing Bij. Mom had me help her take inventory of his wetfood, arranging by date and flavor, to see what we still need to get before winter sets in. Bij of course was right in the thick of it, supervising. Got a nice big dinner too since mom dropped a can and dented it on the seam (gotta use it up then). Bij warmed the couch up for mom after his dinner cuddle and burping session. Nice nitenite kisses for me too.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:55 pm

The kitties here wish I were stocking up. We still have a few months until winter decides to set in, so we're not keeping lots of extra. Space is limited, and I don't feel like rearranging everything. Laughing
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:38 pm

That reminds me I have to pick up more Antonio's pumpkin stuff this weekend.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Not many cuddles for me last night--too busy watching the birds and bugging mom. I had to insist on cuddles from time to time but guess who he asked for dinner? Mom got it but I was the one he asked. I did get the 3rd degree sniff when I first got there since I'd seen Maggie and my nephew's girlfriends lil dog (she's very shy but I got to hold her a few minutes). Bij didn't seem very upset to smell them on me.
No nitenite kisses, he was sleeping like a rock on the couch, prewarming it for mom.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Mine are all sleeping like rocks these days.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next