Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 8 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by fiffur Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:30 pm

You might even have fun with this little one visiting. She'll have a lot more energy for playing than your brother does and it will only be for a few days. Remember when the other visitor kitties came for a while? I know this one will be better at sharing than they were.
Tia Fif
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 8 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:00 am

I do like her. She is pretty quiet and says she is confused in a new place. I let her use my playpen so she feels safe, but I stay with her to tell her stories about being a big kitty. She has a FLEA! Her meowmy washed her (EWW!) but one stayed. She cannot have a nice collar like me, so she needs to get washed again. POOR BABY!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Except for the flea, sounds like she also a kind and gentle cat.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:04 pm

Yeah, she sounds like a good baby. Hope your meowmy gets rid of her flea (nasty lil buggers!). Teach her all about being a good big kitty and how to be a good nurse when her human is feeling puny too. Cool
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:36 am

She has stayed in the playpen because the peoples have been going to something called a concert. My meowmy says I would not like that. We have been holding down the fort at home. The baby has not caused any trouble. The peoples are starting to call her Molly Brown. She is going to her house tomorrow. I think I will miss her.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:01 pm

I'm sure you will. Consider her a cousin, and cousin are oft times your best friends. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Maybe she'll visit often?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Guess what we found out today when Molly visited the doctor that she is a boy! I could have told them that, but they would not listen. His new name is Furgus Brown. He is very fun. We got to play this morning before he went home.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:39 pm

Very Happy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Awwwww, Mouski has a new little boy cousin to play with. When will he be back to visit again?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:37 pm

Maybe at the end of July. We are not sure right now because Furgus' meowmy has to travel a lot for her work. He gets to go with her while he is so small. Smile He says it is fun to travel, but I am not sure. I have only gone to the vet, and that is not so much fun.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Same here. The longest trip I ever took was when I came home with Meowmy in 2010. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:58 pm

My meowmy tells me I have to be ready in case we need to go away because of storms. She says it will not be bad, but we might end up staying at Fergus' house. That would be fun except that the visitor kitties are there and their big doggie too. It might a little crowded. But, if they save us from big storms, we will be very nice visitors.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Hopefully there will be no big storms.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:58 pm

Yesh! My meowmy says big storms are awful and they scare her very much. I don't want anything that scares peoples. That would definitely scare me.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:45 pm

We're supposed to have some tomorrow.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:33 am

Meowmy says regular storms are not so bad. We usually escape the really bad ones. It is the ones that come from the ocean that she does not like. I do not know what an ocean is. She says it is very big and very wet. I know I would not like it!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:32 pm

No, I don't think you. Meowmy.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Guess what I got to try today, friends! I had a taste of scallops. They are delicious. My meowmy said she was full, so she gave me a piece of one she did not eat. I love scallops. Maybe I can have more next time.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:16 am

WOW!! Mouski, even I don't gt scallops. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:30 pm

My meowmy says that the ocean I wouldn't like makes the fishes and scallops I do like. Now I'm not sure whether or not to like the ocean. It sure makes yummy foodies.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:00 am

Appreciate it because it makes yummy foodies. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:55 am

Yeah, really appreciate it! I love yummy sea foodies too, all different kinds. I haven't had scallops in years and years......
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:17 pm

No scallops today. My brother and I shared foods. We had a chicken and seafood combo. We liked it.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:43 pm

That sounds good. Have you ever had salmon? Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next