Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 9 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:52 pm

I love salmon. My caddy doesn't like it, so I only get it from my meowmy once in a while. But, she gets me salmon foodies in the can. I like those too.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 9 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by fiffur Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:17 pm

I like fresh salmon better.  I get that from my Lori, meowmy occasionally will have it from a can, so I get a little bit of that too. Have you ever had catfish? I wasn't sure at first about it because of the name but I tasted it anyway and it was sooooooo yummy!
Bij
fiffur
fiffur
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Meowmy likes it. I don't like fish. Meowmy says I'm very odd. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:37 am

Oh Tonio! You can give your fishes to me! Do you like livers? I don't like those.

I do like catfish, Fiffur. I think it has a terrible name, but I like the way it tastes. My meowmy didn't know that people catch them near our house. They do and it is good!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:17 am

I like chicken and that's it. Sometimes I even snub that. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:07 pm

I like lots of things, but fishies are my favorite. My meowmy let me try some shrimps. I do not like those as much as I like salmon and scallops.

Mouski Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 9 1873251044
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:47 am

I've heard of something even better than salmon and scallops: lobster. I've never had that and my meowmy and my Lori haven't either in decades. It sounds....interesting.
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:30 am

My meowmy has had it. It is her favorite food, and she says she probably won't share it. I am upset because it smells so good! She usually eats it somewhere else, but one time she had a friend who brought some to cook here. I was mad that they did not bring me any.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:42 am

It's really rich so it might upset your tummy. The price upsets our wallets. Very Happy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:30 pm

I love lobster but I haven't had it for at least 30 years. The price makes my wallet scream more than I did when they cut into me on Thursday......
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 pm

It is a very special thing here, and we do not get it very much. But, sometimes my meowmy hurts her wallet because she is silly.

She left me for two whole sleeps! She said she had to go to work somewhere else, but I do not know why. She could just stay with me. She says she stays in a pet friendly hotel, so why can't she take me?

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Even though she's there you probably wouldn't be happy. Also what if the unthinkable happened, you got lost.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Yeah, and if she's working she wouldn't be able to pay much attention to you even if you were there. Better to stay home where you're safe and just hang on your caddy for a change. Besides, GK would miss you.
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:22 pm

He sure is mean to me when we're together. My brother is grumpy to me.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 pm

He's older and sometimes when you get older you get grumpy.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:31 pm

The windows are open! It is very nice-y outside, and my meowmy opened them yesterday. I got to hear what she calls hummingbirds. They look like they would be fun to play with, but she still will not let me or my brother outside to play. She says that we will probably need to close the windows soon, but I hope not.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:14 pm

It's still to hot to be outside. tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Meowmy closed the windows today. She said it was getting sticky. I am kind of mad because I was having fun talking to the baby squirrel who was eating with the birdies. Now, I can't hear the birdies. It is sad. But, my meowmy says it might cool down again soon and the windows will open again. i hope so!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:38 pm

I hope it cools down here too. Meowmy opens the big door so we can have fresh air and we can sit on the back porch. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:05 pm

I snubbed scallops today. My meowmy had too much, so she shared with my brother and me. I just did not want them. I let my brother eat them. My meowmy said I had better watch out what I snub. I might not get them again. Harumph.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:10 pm

I know what you mean. Mine's the same way. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:45 pm

I got tuna today. I ate that. I love tuna. I even tried to get on the counter to get a bite. That made my meowmy mad. She still gave me some, so no damage done.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Don't fret about it. They may act mad but often their really not. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:28 am

I gave my Lori almost two hours of constant snuggling. Then my Lori and meowmy gave me a nice dinner and a very short snuggle, then stuffed me in the carrier and in the car. Next thing I know I'm in a cage being left behind....what did I do wrong? Why did they abandon me? They had tears in their eyes but still left me.....
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:02 pm

you didn't do anything wrong mi amigo. Tia Lori is having to get hospital for a procedure. She and your Meowmy wanted to make sure you were well cared for. I know it's terrifying but the vet people will take care of you. It's not THAT PLACE, they would never do that to you. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next