Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 11 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:33 pm

I don't think you would do that. After all it's huge and scary out there. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 11 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:23 pm

And today the wind is BLOWING, and we are supposed to get lots of rain. The windows will be closed. I will be safe inside. My meowmy says it is a little storm like our cousins in Houston got. I hope we do not get a storm like that. In that case, my meowmy says we are going to run away.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Your Meowmy is very wise. Stay safe and dry. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:16 am

I am glad to hear you're okay so far Mouski. That storm in Houston was a bad one and I hope it misses you on it's way out to sea. Still, your meowmy is a smart one and will do whatever it takes to keep you and your furbrothers safe, even if that means a ride in the traveling kitty jail. Please stay inside and tell your brother GK to stay inside too. Bingo has to go out since he hasn't discovered the joys of a litterpan.
aunty fif
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:56 pm

Auntie Fif! You're back. I am so glad. Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 11 1873251044

We are fine and the weather was nice-y again today. My meowmy opened the windows and I got to watch the birdies. We will get a little rain out of that big nasty storm, but my meowmy says it isn't anything to worry about. My Bingo says everything is soggy outside.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Yes, I'm back....for now at least. More trips to the people vet and more surgeries ahead for me.

The next storm might not miss you sweetie so if you have to leave don't give your meowmy a lot of grief getting into the traveling kitty jail, okay?
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Still we're glad your back.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:04 pm

I like the kitty jail as long as it's not traveling. My meowmy can leave it out. I like to nap in it as long as the top is open. She gives me treats when I get in it.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Meowmy says it's time to update the kitty jail. She says it's time to for a soft sided on. She has a back pack of the the computer, etc but she says a soft sided is needed because it would be easier to carry and the old one can be used to carry food and water. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:30 pm

I hope your meowmy can update the kitty jail asap. This newest big storm looks worse than Andrew, which happened before you were born. It was horrible!
Stay safe!
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:20 pm

She is going to do it when she gets back from holiday. tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:51 pm

I tried a soft one, but I didn't like it very much. When I was tiny, I came to here in one, and I got stuck in it. My cousins have them and like them. The little ones have back packs, and the bigger ones have ones with rollers. My meowmy says she will bring my strolly if we have to go. I still hope we do not have to go.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Thank you for the idea. I may look into a stroller. I will talk to some people about the idea.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:08 pm

The windows are open today. Something is out there that is making me want to run around. My meowmy says I'm silly, but I am having fun. She said she might need to give me some treats because I have run so much.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:10 pm

LOL!! Well no zoomies here today.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:04 pm

I had to zoom into my hide-y spot today. The big sucking monster came out. My meowmy bought a smaller one, but it's still terrible.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Smaller ones can get into smaller spots cousin!
bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:13 pm

It's all awful. I hate that thing even though my meowmy says it cleans up my potty room. They should be quiet and then I would like it better.

I am getting ready for the cold-y weather. I have gone back to my chair and asked my meowmy to bring out the blankets that Auntie Jean made.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:45 pm

It's still warm here.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:34 am

Cool in the morning with fog, but getting really warm in the afternoons!
bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Still hot but not too bad at night.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:52 pm

My meowmy closed the windows. It feels better in the house. The rains came today, so it was very sticky outside, my doggie tells me. I am glad I have the cool airs blowing on me. I can sleep on my chair.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:11 am

My meowmy and caddy got me the funnest toy! They said it was in a sale bin. I don't know what that is, but it has fun toys in it. Here's what it looks like. I like it a lot and have been playing with it. Unfortunately, my meowmy turned it off for a while because she said she wants to save the batteries (whatever those are).

http://www.moodypet.com/product/fling-ama-string/

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:43 pm

Clever
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:15 pm

I did not get very many naps today. I have been playing with my new toy and my stuffed mousies and my stuffed snake. So much fun. My meowmy says I will be very sleepy tonight.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next