Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 12 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Very Happy
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 12 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:36 pm

It is very windy here. My meowmy says the scary storm that did very bad things to our cousins on an island is passing by. It is not scary here. It is just windy. That makes me sleepy. I played a little today, but not too much.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:36 am

It's very pleasant here in Kentucky.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:59 pm

My meowmy said I have to go visit the doctor. There is nothing wrong, but it is time for my checkup. I don't really like going, but the doctor is very nice to me. He made me feel better when I felt sick-y.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:54 pm

I understand Precious Kitty Boy, but your Meowmy does this because she loves you.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:07 pm

She opened the windows today, so I am not upset with her any more.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:55 pm

That's good.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:51 pm

I had to go in the traveling jail today. I did not like it, and I told my meowmy where she can put that jail. The doctor says I'm just the right size (11 pounds), and that I am very healthy. She told my meowmy that she does not recommend that I get the shot for what my cousin has because I did not get in a fight with him, and I am not acting sick-y. She says that it is better if I just stay inside and don't play with the wild kitties outside. I did have to get a shot for something called rabies. My meowmy says that all of the fur kids need it even if they stay inside because there are rules about it.

I am still mad at my meowmy. She gave me treats when I came home, but I am so mad that I shnubbed them. (Don't tell her, but I went back later and ate them because I love treats.)

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:49 pm

I have to do that in the future. My Meowmy says that even though we stay inside the rabies shot is important. You vet person is very wise. Don't stay mad at your Meowmy just hit her up for more treats. Antonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:04 am

I got special treats yesterday. My meowmy gave me eggies. She said they were scrambled. I wasn't sure at first, but I do like the eggies. My doggie wanted some too, and he finished his really fast. I wouldn't let him have mine.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:55 am

Eggies sound good. I will have Meowmy make me some.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:46 pm

My meowmy says eggies are good for you. They have lots of good vitamins and minerals. I don't really care. I just like them. I did not get any today though. Today, I got cookies when my meowmy left to run errands.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Friends, it is getting chilly outside. My meowmy says she won't open the windows because it's rainy too. I am kind of sad about that, but it is good shnuggling weather. I am curling up on my meowmy's lap.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:37 pm

It was chilly here for a day or so. I loved it. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Today it is very rainy and gloomy. I stayed on my meowmy's pillow. No reason to get up when it's gloomy. My meowmy said she was sleepy all day.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:18 pm

The temps are going up and down like a yo yo here.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:04 am

It is still cloudy today. No open windows for me. My meowmy says maybe tomorrow. I want open windows because the birdies are starting to visit the feeders. I like to talk to them.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:17 pm

It's hot here today, the cold air is running. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:00 pm

It's been cold in the morning but fairly decent in the afternoon. Today the sun actually came out of hiding and so did the birds!
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:54 pm

It's turned chilly here. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:34 pm

It is cold here today. My meowmy did not open the windows. Too chilly and windy. I had fun watching the birdies and leaves falling off the trees. My brother, GK, says trees are fun to climb.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:08 pm

It's been chilly here at night too. The heat is now working so it won't be chilly in the house now. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Same here, my meowmy has the heat on low at night since the neighbors have theirs cranked to the max. Otherwise it gets so hot I go to my window for the cool draft that comes in. I snuggle a lot to stay warmer at night.
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:17 pm

It's set on low here too. Meowmy turns it up the morning so the house won't be too chilly in the mornings. She even turns on the small heater to take to the chill off the bathroom in the morning. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:47 pm

That sounds like our house too.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next