Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 13 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:00 pm

The temps have been a yo yo. It's supposed to be very chilly this weekend. This morning was nice so Meowmy and I hung out on the back porch. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 13 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:26 pm

It was very cold last night. I snuggled on the giant cat bed and even let my peoples sleep in it.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:09 pm

It's cold here. Meowmy has been keeping an eye on the Rodent Patrol. She doesn't know where they den up but they seem to be fine. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:31 pm

It rained all day here. My meowmy says my wild brothers have a safe place, but it looks icky out there. I am glad I have a house with warm nap spots.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:46 pm

While it's been dry here, it has been chilly if not downright cold. Still the Rodent Patrol is doing fine. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:29 pm

My doggie has his winter bed out now. I sleep on it because he needs to know that all beds belong to kitties and we ALLOW doggies and peoples to sleep on them.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Good for you. Meowmy washed the slipcover on the couch today, then we napped on it fresh out of the dryer. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:58 am

I've been snuggling a lot with mom since it's cold in here late at night. She turns up the hot airs but it doesn't seem to get warmer in here.
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:45 pm

It's gotten cold here to. Meowmy keeps hot air low but we have plenty of things to snuggle in. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:43 pm

Same here. The winter fluffy pillows are out, and we have the warm airs on too. My meowmy says that she is not looking forward to the bill, whatever that is.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:36 pm

I don't what they are either but Meowmy says they can be painful. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:04 pm

It was warm today, so my meowmy opened a couple of windows. I got to sit and look out for a while. They are closed now though because it's cold again. My meowmy says winter is coming so we have to enjoy warm while it's here.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:18 pm

It's supposed to be hot here tomorrow. Hopefully that means more outside time.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by fiffur Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:28 pm

It's too cold here for open windows. Been gloomy lately too and windy. Not many birds for me to watch. I snuggle with mom a lot.
Bij
fiffur
fiffur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:32 pm

It's cold, wet, and just miserable here. The warm is running and there are plenty of comforters to snug in. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:13 pm

It was like that here today too. It was nice to sleep all day. My meowmy says she is jealous.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 pm

That's what I did. Meowmy napped with me in the afternoon. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:06 pm

I found a new nap spot today. I used the bed upstairs where the light was coming in. It was gloomy outside, so no sunny puddles, but maybe tomorrow.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:00 pm

I hope we have sun puddles tomorrow
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 pm

My meowmy has to go away for her work tomorrow. I will have four sleeps with no meowmy in the house. I love my caddy, but I will miss my meowmy. And my doggie won't get his walks. I wish we could go too.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:10 pm

I hate when Meowmy goes away too. Still you have your Caddy when Meowmy leaves I only have Tia Lu for a short time then I'm all alone. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:30 pm

Sad It is a sad day. My caddy has to go far to take care of our grass eater brother. So, he comes home late. Meowmy asked someone to come and let my doggie go outside, so I get to see someone new. But, she is not here long enough to get to know her. I am counting sleeps until my meowmy comes back. What can she be doing? It can't be as important as loving her kitties and doggie.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Mouski, our parents have to go chase green papers so we can have food to eat and a safe place to live. I'm lucky mine only has to go next door. It can be disorenting when they have to leave. Be brave and you have your Caddy. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:43 pm

I am trying. My meowmy talked to me today. She says we are down to two sleeps. I have lost count. I did have fun last night though. My caddy was watching something on the big bright box. Fancy lights were moving around and I got to chase them. My meowmy thinks I would like a game on something called a tablet.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Hang in there two sleeps are not long. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next