Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 35 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:37 pm

My meowmy says that there is something called a state of emergency here. She also says that there is not much reason to be very scared where we are. But emergency sounds scary. I hope the horriblecane goes away.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 35 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:34 pm

I hope it does to. You're Meowmy is right, all they are doing is telling people to be ready. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:27 pm

I am ready. I have my house and the giant cat bed all set up. My potty is safe upstairs. We can hide if we need to, but I am glad my meowmy and caddy are not planning to make us go to my cousins' house.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:33 pm

That's good. Hopefully all will be well.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:58 pm

It is getting windy, but no rains yet. My doggie went outside-y and said it is not bad. The winds feel good he says. The birdie feeders came inside-y because my meowmy does not want them to break. I had to sniff them to see if there were any birdies in them. Unfortunately there were not.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:51 am

I hope all is well. And it's stays just a little windy. Sorry there were no birdies in the feeder, the Rodent Patrol says they are okay but squirrels are better. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:42 pm

It is getting brighter and the windies are caring down. I am on my way to the giant cat bed for naps. My meowmy put the feeders out. She says the birdies will be hungry after the storm. I saw a squirrel. He was all soaked and did not look tasty at all.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:07 pm

UGH!! I agree waterlogged dinner. Meowmy and I just finished napping on the Giant Cat Bed. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:19 pm

My meowmy and caddy left me with my auntie. She came here with my new cousin, Samwise. He is very small but very fun to play with. At first, he hissed at me, but then we played. She also brought her big goofy doggie that likes to kiss kitties. I wish he wouldn't do that. It messes up my pretty furs.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:59 pm

I'm glad you and your cousins are friends. How does Winnie feel about him? Are you two getting along? Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:25 pm

Winnie was scared of the big doggie, so she did not play with us. She gave him mean looks but did not swat him or hiss at him. I think she will be nicer next time he visits.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:41 pm

As I understand it mean looks from any cat will make any dog cringe. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:55 pm

I told my sister that our cousin doggie is a big wimp. He is very big, but he will not argue with kitties. His biggest thing is that he likes to kiss them. I think it's disgusting.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:13 pm

I've never met a doggie. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:12 pm

I went strolling today with my doggie. I think you would like him, cousin. He is quiet and does not try to kiss kitties. I share my noms with him sometimes.

Our stroll was very nice. I felt the sun on my whiskers and I was purring. My meowmy put one of Auntie Jean's blanks in my strolly and I could snug if I wanted to. But, I was having fun watching things. I wish some birdies had come to see me. I would have shown them my fierceness.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:20 pm

That sounds like fun. I'm still not sure about the idea of doggies though even though this one sounds nice.

Hopefully it will start to cool off soon so Meowmy and I can enjoy the back porch. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:01 pm

My doggie is very nice. I have heard not all doggies are nice. It is still nice here and the windows are open. I did not go walkies today but I did play with my striped pink sock. It is almost as big as I am and I had to tell it stories.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:32 pm

Friends, my meowmy is mad at me. I have been pooping in a corner and she found it today. I am trying to tell her that I am unhappy about something, but she does not understand. She says it is better than peeing outside the box, but she is still not happy. She tells me that I will need to go into the potty after breakfast every day. She will make sure my sister does not bother me. It was all good until the big doggie came to visit, but she does not think it is his fault. She says she will try to figure it all out.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Friends, my doggie is not doing so great. His nose shows a bump on it, and his eye is getting squinty. My meowmy says she does not know how long he will be able to stay with us. I will be very sad when my doggie goes to be with my brothers at the Bridge. I am trying to love on him as much as I can.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:37 pm

Today my doggie got to stay outsidey a lot. I played with my sister and we pounced on his pillows. He has the best beds. I don't know how long all his beds will be here, but while they are here, we will steal them when we can.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:57 am

Friends, people are under my house-y! They are thumping and bumping and making all kinds of noises. My meowmy says it is because the house-y was broken and they are doctors, but I do not like it. I have been under the sofa in my safe spot all day. I come out when they are outside-y and getting their foods but I still do not like it. I will be happy when the house is better and they go away.

Mouski

Mouski's meowmy: We are doing some floor joist repairs and crawlspace remediation, which is NO fun either financially or physically. I will be happy when they're done too!
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:29 pm

Such terror!!!

Tortie
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:40 am

Today is Fangsgiving, so the peoples are not here. I am playing and talking to the birdies. I am thankful that the peoples are taking the day off.

My cousin Graylin says that it is stormy where he is. He moved from close to us a little while ago and has to be totally inside-y now. (He used to have a porch.) He says he is happy because there is a lot of snow where he moved.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:22 pm

My mama told me she has today off, but has to chase green papers tomorrow. It was very gusty here yesterday.

Jack
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:14 am

It was very gusty yesterday and today here. I really liked watching the leaves blowing and sleeping in the sun puddles.

It was Fangsgiving, and I got to eat turkey. I like it very much. I even got some pumpkin pie and whipped cream. I like them too. I hope all my friends had a good day.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next