Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 36 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:50 pm

The peoples are back fixing my house-y. They are not making as much noise today. There is some pounding but it does not bother me as much because my caddy is home. He keeps me safe.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 36 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:28 pm

Friends, you should see what the grass eaters are doing. They got new dry grass, and they are tossing it around before they eat it. I need to ask them if they have a kitty teaching them how to hunt. I am not allowed to go into their house, so I need to send them a message through my meowmy. She says she will pass along the message.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Friends, I feel very sick. I have a bad bladder and something is wrong with my heart. I was fine a few days ago, but now I feel sick. My meowmy took me to the doctor a couple days ago and again today. I had to stay in the hospital today. They did a lot of tests on me and sent me home with pain killers in me. Now I am very sleepy. If I do not tinkle tonight I go back to the hospital tomorrow. I hope I get better tonight. Right now I want to sleep.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:46 am

Friends, I hated going to the doctor, but I feel much better. I played with my snake toy and ate all my breakfast. My meowmy says I need to go to the heart doctor next week, but I feel so much better that I do not care. She says I will get many treats if I am nice for the doctor. She wants to be sure I do not get sick like my Gateway brother did. He almost died from his heart going bad. She wants to be sure my heart stays strong.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:10 pm

Mouski, at least your meowmy cares about you to make sure you are in good health.
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:37 pm

My heart is working funny. The left side of it doesn't beat the right way. My meowmy says I need to take pills 2 times every day. I do not like taking pills. She says if it is too hard, she can order some that tastes like chicken soup. We will try the pills since they do not cost very much money. I will try to be a good boy, but it is very hard because I hate pills so much.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:32 pm

Be brave my cousin. I have to yucky medicine twice a day too. Be a good boy, it's hard but the treats and cuddles are well worth a moment of discomfort. Antonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:15 pm

My meowmy tells me that the pills are tiny and I only have to take a piece of one every time. My caddy is getting more of my favorite treats, so I will try very hard to be good.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:08 pm

Tiny pills have got to be better than yucky sticky stuff. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:59 pm

I made yuck faces and tried to wiggle away, but my meowmy was very speedy. It wasn't too bad. She told me that my brother Gateway was very good about this, so I will keep trying to be good.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:04 pm

Mines as quick as snake too. I've never met a snake but it's an expression I've heard Meowmy use, so she I guess she's met one. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:24 am

It was better this morning. I still made yucky faces, but I knew that treats were waiting. I took my pill and then got treats. I didn't try to wiggle. My meowmy did this first thing - before she fed the grass eaters and took care of my doggie and us. I would say it was bad, but it was early so I wasn't all the way awake yet. I think it's better that way.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:06 pm

That is the best. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:58 am

Today, I took my pill with no fuss. My meowmy has made a routine. She gets the treats and pill set up near my sleeping chair, and then brings me there. She asks me to squish next to her and gives me my pill. I make a yucky face and then get down for my treats. She says if we do this the same way every time, I will know what to expect and will not have yucky surprises. I don't like it, but I do know what is coming, so it isn't too bad. And, I get treats!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Thanks for the tip Mouski, I will start trying that with Antonio. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:21 pm

Let us know if it works.

Mouski's Meowmy
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:23 pm

I will but right now my biggest concern is his like of appitiate.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:15 pm

Oh no! Not good. I hope he perks up.
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:50 pm

Still not eating. I'm scared to death.
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:43 pm

Auntie Sue, I saw that my cousin is very sick. I am sending him purrs of comfort. I know he is grateful that you are taking such good care of him. Purrs to you too.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:56 pm

Thank you Mouski, Both of us appreciate it. I'm devastated to say the least. Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:35 pm

Auntie Sue,

I am very sorry that my cousin had to go. It sounds a lot like my brother, GK. He went suddenly too. I will miss our Tonio, but I know I will play with him one day. We never met in real life, but we talked a lot while our meowmies were asleep. I am sending you healing purrs.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Thank you Mouski. This all been so sudden and devastating. I'm at loose ends right now.

Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Friends, I feel much better today. I played with my sock and am thinking of napping in the sun puddles. My sister is already doing that. My meowmy says that sleeping is the best thing I can do to get better so I should do it as much as I can. I had a few pieces of salmon with my breakfast, so I have a happy tummy.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:55 pm

That's good news, Mouski. Playing and sleeping are good therapies. How are you and sister getting along? Better I hope. Salmon sounds good, did you have it with cream cheese? Makes it even tastier. Tia Sue
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next