Our Mutts Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look what the neighbors dragged in

5 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 34 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by Sue Short Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:18 pm

I told you it was DA BOMB!! Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short
Guard Dog's Guardian Angel

Back to top Go down

Look what the neighbors dragged in - Page 34 Empty Re: Look what the neighbors dragged in

Post by bpaquet Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:48 pm

My meowmy gave me some special treats today. She had something called a hamburger for suppers, and she gave me a piece. At first I thought I wouldn't like it, but I tried and did like it. It is not as good as fishies, but it was pretty tasty. My doggie got his very own hamburger. He loves them. But, he's a dog and he eats everything.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:21 pm

Meowmy offered me something called steak. I wasn't impressed, I prefer my butter, cream cheese, and milk. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:41 pm

My meowmy doesn't let me have milk. It gives me gimpy tummy. I kind of like steak. Not as much as fishies or chickies, but I do kind of like it.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffnstuff Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:38 pm

I like to put on a show at the table when I know there is meat, chicken, and fish. One of my hoomans give me a few bites.

Tortie
fluffnstuff
fluffnstuff
Earl's Very Best Friend
Earl's Very Best Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:48 pm

That's the way I do it too, Tortie. I do my floof imitation, and my meowmy can't say no. I've gotten more fishies that way.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:59 pm

My meowmy and caddy left me alone with my crazy sister for a whole sleep! They did not feed us soft breakfast, and they did not give us extra snacks. They did put out some extra crunchy food, but I think they abused us. They are back now, but I want an extra soft breakfast to make up!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:04 pm

MOUSES!!! That is abuse and you should get extra breakfast to make up for it.  And don't forget extra treats too.  Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:49 pm

I got treats with my breakfast, so I am thinking about forgiving them. Today, my eye is bothering me. Sometimes it does that and my meowmy puts drops in it. I hate the drops, but they do seem to make my eye feel better. I hope it is better tomorrow.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:58 pm

I have to take meds too. They help me poop. I hate it but at least I'm nice about it. Meowmy gives me extra cuddles when I have to take it. I hope gets better tomorrow too. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Friends, the store was out of my eye medicine. My meowmy says it is because school is starting and people meowmies want stuff for something called pink eye. The lady at the store was very nice and said she would hold some from tomorrow's delivery just for me. I have not met her, but I like her.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:16 pm

What a nice lady. Meowmy had that one time, she was furious about it. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:43 pm

I got my drops today. I hate them, but they are helping.

It is rainy, so at least I can sleep.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:43 pm

I hate meds too. At least I've been pooping so I don't have to take any right now. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:59 pm

Friends, the windows are open! I got to watch birdies and punk squirrels. My meowmy says I can get any punk squirrels I can catch because they are little twerps. They have been picking through the birdseed to throw away the ones they don't like and steal the ones they do. They are punks and deserve me chasing them.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:38 pm

Mine says the same thing. She had to return some very expensive bird seed because they were eating it. She was somewhat amused since the store gave her credit and she could buy more of what she normally feeds. Her attitude is that the Rodent Patrol should eat the sorry lot of them. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:20 am

I don't know if they would taste good. I would try though. I know they would be fun to catch!

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:20 am

The Rodent Patrol say they are pretty tasty but I don't hunt them. I make them mad by formidable prescence alone. Tonio

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes The Meowmy
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:53 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Mouski's Meowmy

Yesh! Me too.
Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:06 am

The windows are open and I like seeing the birdies. My sister likes to make funny sounds when she sees the tree rodents. But it is so soggy in the air. I am under the fan because the air feels thick. My meowmy is wondering if she should close the windows and turn on the cold airs. I will be sad but happy at the same time. It is not hot, but it is also not pleasant. And, my meowmy says we are due for some rains. I do not like rains much except that they are good for sleeps.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:29 pm

It's still too hot for the back porch and the cold air is running. We had some much need rains yesterday and Friday. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:40 pm

My meowmy says the horriblecanes are back. She is glad it does not look like this one is coming to us and we will not have to run away, but she is sad for somewhere called the Bahamas.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:55 pm

My Meowmy said that too. She has some distant cousins in Florida and then we both have FB friends in the Virgin Islands. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by bpaquet Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:09 am

My meowmy watched the big box yesterday and the pictures were scary. The waters were really angry and there were peoples crying. I did not see any kitties or doggies. I hope they were all safe. I am scared for them.

Mouski
bpaquet
bpaquet
Shtinky's Shweetheart
Shtinky's Shweetheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Short Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Meowmy saw that too. We are also scared for them. Tonio
Sue Short
Sue Short

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next